Alfa Romeo Reveals 532hp Giulia GTA and Track-Ready GTAm

Would love to see PD's rendition of the Giulia QV (speaking as a real life owner of a QV). The versions in TheCrew2 and Assetto Corsa are the 6-speed manuals which heavily dilutes performance compared to the ZF 8-speed.
On the GTAm, what a wicked front bumper, and love the Alcantara dash. The rest of the car just doesn't do it for me, the regular QV is a thing of beauty (I have people taking photos as I drive past!), this thing isn't. Here's to hoping they beat the Jag's Nurburgring time though!

Yeah, I found the Assetto Corsa version to be a bit tankish and not overly quick, good for power slides though. Not that I've got anything to compare it to, very jealous:drool:

my new dream daily driver. I absolutely love the styling of alfa romeo's these days. the 4c is one of the most beautiful cars ever.

I saw one yesterday in a showroom. It is much more beautiful in the flesh. The business manager of the Alfa dealership started the engine. What a sound.

Yeah I think this is too much. The std. QF is already such an amazing car and really, in the real world is such a ridiculously capabale car...

500hp, 1,500kg, rwd

amazing amazing car

i do love sport sedans like the c63 etc. and love them even more when they are rwd only

I don't think it is too much. It is an amazing car and it looks good IRL but it's not my kind of high performance cars.

Back