Aliens visited me!

• Thread starter cjdelphi
  • 129 comments
Australia
Australia
alien visitation video evidence

in short, 3am 57m 09s is when you see a brief flash of light at the tip of the tree followed by missing time, at 15s the light beam is what put me or my wife or both of us back....

at 3am 57m and 09 seconds is completely missing! count from 3am 57m an 05, 06, 07... where is the 9th second?... and again, this wasn't good enough for the other "ufo" group...

3:57:15s for the alien search beam...only lasts a second blink and miss

this is my front window, the power goes out you see the street lamps fade out not surge or flash or flicker etc...

5 seconds after the power goes out a search light can be seen scanning the ground, the webcamera hears me or the misses snoring, it hears the fridge compressor cut out and it goes silent right at the beginning

then the search beam light hits the camera and you can actually hear the digital alien signal...

the neighbour to the left was awake, no traffic, helicopters, it's dead here at 4am! no meteors no fireworks, no arcing no fireworks

the damn craft was silent, its power source tripped the power line and it's search beam stopped at my bedroom window ..

I felt tired for days later like I missed 6 or 7 hours of sleep, but if it happened it was in an instant.

TURN UP THE VOLUME... you can actually hear the alien signal, nothing of man does this, I have the raw video segment here

the light starts at the neighbours trees which are 60 metres away from my window, I also was outside 6 hours prior looking for them, I saw nothing...

Full length

Short version

Slowed down

alien visitation video evidence

in short, 3am 57m 09s is when you see a brief flash of light at the tip of the tree followed by missing time, at 15s the light beam is what put me or my wife or both of us back....

at 3am 57m and 09 seconds is completely missing! count from 3am 57m an 05, 06, 07... where is the 9th second?... and again, this wasn't good enough for the other "ufo" group...

3:57:15s for the alien search beam...only lasts a second blink and miss

this is my front window, the power goes out you see the street lamps fade out not surge or flash or flicker etc...

5 seconds after the power goes out a search light can be seen scanning the ground, the webcamera hears me or the misses snoring, it hears the fridge compressor cut out and it goes silent right at the beginning

then the search beam light hits the camera and you can actually hear the digital alien signal...

the neighbour to the left was awake, no traffic, helicopters, it's dead here at 4am! no meteors no fireworks, no arcing no fireworks

the damn craft was silent, its power source tripped the power line and it's search beam stopped at my bedroom window ..

I felt tired for days later like I missed 6 or 7 hours of sleep, but if it happened it was in an instant.

TURN UP THE VOLUME... you can actually hear the alien signal, nothing of man does this, I have the raw video segment here

the light starts at the neighbours trees which are 60 metres away from my window, I also was outside 6 hours prior looking for them, I saw nothing...

Full length

Short version

Slowed down

Possibly you have something weird going on. But don't worry, it's not aliens. Many of us deny extraterrestrial aliens exist at all, and certainly have not visited Earth.

What's the deal with the date? I don't know how Aussies do it, but it's either March 7th or June 3rd, so why post it on August 14th? Also, why create an account on a forum about a racing video game to post alien evidence? That whole series of events is just kind of strange to me.

I stopped counting after the first page of Google, but apparently he's spreading around the internet like wildfire in the past week or two alone, on all kinds of other random forums.

What's the deal with the date? I don't know how Aussies do it, but it's either March 7th or June 3rd, so why post it on August 14th? Also, why create an account on a forum about a racing video game to post alien evidence? That whole series of events is just kind of strange to me.
March 7th. Found a post as old as April. I think he found this forum because it being GTPlanet.

I stopped counting after the first page of Google, but apparently he's spreading around the internet like wildfire in the past week or two alone, on all kinds of other random forums.
abovetopsecret.com I get.
wtf.com, absolutely.
facebook.com, why not?
GTPlanet.net, odd, but semi-understandable.
thenakedscientist.com, though... that's the first one I'd go to.

Unless @Touring Mars is the founding member. :scared:

Possibly you have something weird going on. But don't worry, it's not aliens. Many of us deny extraterrestrial aliens exist at all, and certainly have not visited Earth.
I've done my research and extracted every frame, I know it's alien visitation I'm not even arguing that any more

Google flash of light outside my window
Or

Camera flash outside window

You will find hundreds asking why they see a flash of light as for further proof, I have,it, I have spoken to several ufo investigators over it

In that video there are 2 external beams of light, roll back to before the power went out ..

Look

This is the last frame before the power drops or as it drops, compare the very last frame before the 1 second time skip

No patch of light .. now Roll on 5 seconds and compare that first beam of light with the second

Ther we go,same identical light source both with and without the power on, it lights up the same leaves identical leaves time goes missing for a second and the 10th second arrives but it's not dark ... the power was going out since the 8th second

The light search beam casts shadows that can be proved to stop outside my window nobody sees

That sound, power outage (20 years 1 power outage here)

I've even changed the photo properties to get an idea of where all the light bounced with the 2nd search beam

You see the power go off the block on front before ours, yes there's a lot of information an intelligent mind can extract and find, all the skeptics and people who claim mental issues seem to lack the ability to investigate like their brain would melt the second something unexplainable happens

I was visited most likely taken as I woke up tired like I hadn't felt in 20 years like I was awake all night but no memory of it at all

I'm sure this Arduino video wasn't a test run and has nothing to do with the "alien" lights, right?

Britain and Australia both use Day/Month/year

As a programmer I've always hated this part of the system, as people say oh I put month in first it causes too many problems than it's worth that's why I like having a birthday on the 15th i don't have that issue

Why create an account here?... awareness I found others reporting this strange flash of light

Or her

She claims Angel's are behind these flashes

She's wrong, i have seen ufos 3 of them caught 1 on camera, everyone needs to know humans are being abducted like animals in a zoo get hasses and put back

Until 5 months ago I only believed aliens took crazy people in their sleep because of their memory of greys probing then

Now I know they abduct random people very silently ...

Awareness... if everyone know what they are actually doing, yeah no, even if everyone knew, it ain't stopping them would it?

TB
I'm sure this Arduino video wasn't a test run and has nothing to do with the "alien" lights, right?

Are you paranoid? I create lots of electronic projects

Leds don't create power outages, they don't cause that sound you hear on the video either despite the fact you hear me or the wife snore in video 2 seconds before the power goes out..

Power company woke me up, went back bed and a bit later I looked at the power going out as it's so damn unusual for that to happen..

Not to mention,the power was out, I'd have to wait for a power outage that happens once in 20 years, flash light, create that sound without being seen or heard on camera

This one like Angel's is a non starter for explaining it

"certainly have not visited Earth" because obviously we're the most intelligent species that can possibly exist in a galaxy with billions of stars in a Universe with billions of galaxies, but If aliens exist they certainly have coal powered ships! can't possibly be better than our very advanced 100yr old tech!

Have fun trying to debunk all the sightings reports from many decades ago https://www.youtube.com/c/EyesOnCinema

She's wrong, i have seen ufos 3 of them caught 1 on camera, everyone needs to know humans are being abducted like animals in a zoo get hasses and put back

Until 5 months ago I only believed aliens took crazy people in their sleep because of their memory of greys probing then

Now I know they abduct random people very silently ...

Awareness... if everyone know what they are actually doing, yeah no, even if everyone knew, it ain't stopping them would it?
The whole alien abduction thing never really made sense to me. Aliens somehow have the technology to travel insane distances in the blink of an eye as well as do all kinds of other stuff like sucking people up with beams, yet for some reason need to be sneaky despite the fact one would imagine they also have insanely advanced combat systems. Not to mention I have no clue what information the aliens could possibly hope to gain at this point considering how long these supposed abductions have been happening. Really the whole thing just seems like another example of humanity wanting to feel more important and special than we really are.

Really the only plausible explanation is that it's like Stephen King's Under the Dome and it's just alien teenagers using us as pawns for their idiotic late night shenanigans.

Ultimately while I do think life exists on other planets, I find it extremely unlikely they've developed interplanetary travel and even more unlikely they've stumbled across our primitive planet and decided to just pay the occasional visit without actually introducing themselves and maybe shove the occasional metal tube up someone's butt.

Are you paranoid?
Incredibly.
The whole alien abduction thing never really made sense to me. Aliens somehow have the technology to travel insane distances in the blink of an eye as well as do all kinds of other stuff like sucking people up with beams, yet for some reason need to be sneaky despite the fact one would imagine they also have insanely advanced combat systems. Not to mention I have no clue what information the aliens could possibly hope to gain at this point considering how long these supposed abductions have been happening. Really the whole thing just seems like another example of humanity wanting to feel more important and special than we really are.

Really the only plausible explanation is that it's like Stephen King's Under the Dome and it's just alien teenagers using us as pawns for their idiotic late night shenanigans.

Ultimately while I do think life exists on other planets, I find it extremely unlikely they've developed interplanetary travel and even more unlikely they've stumbled across our primitive planet and decided to just pay the occasional visit without actually introducing themselves and maybe shove the occasional metal tube up someone's butt.
Maybe they've cloned themselves too much so their genetics have degraded and regular infusions of Human DNA (specifically butt DNA) is a last ditch effort to keep their race going. The alternative is mass suicide.

Camera flash outside window
Season 4 Interest GIF by The Office

They didn't travel vast distances to be here, that's a human limited concept, in 1922 only 100 years ago the moon might as well be mars

Dinosaurs were around for millions of years, if not for dinosaurs we could be a million more years ahead, 10 million, what could humans do in 100 million? You would be flying around other planets looking at the wildlife looking at their dna how they evolved and put them back

I know we would, why wouldn't they?

The aliens didn't go out of their way, they were already here, hydrogen is a good fuel source of energy all you do is extract it from water..

Take these 2 craft, on normal camera, they are cloaked, with infrared, you see the hot body of the craft and then a plume of gas, that would be oxygen from the water and they keep they hydrogen you then see them dump the gas,even on a normal camera hot oxygen wouldn't be seen so you don't

Do you need combat systems when the enemy has sticks? See a bullet head their way and they pop up behind them a moment later lol, 9k feet in 1 second, they play games with the navy

The don't hide (unless abducting).

We see them all the time generally, but abductions nobody speaks of, because the same way you have no memory after surgery at a hospital is the same way the people sho see flashes of light don't know they were abducted

That orange ball of light, was 3 smaller balls of what looked like orange plasma like some kind of 1800s mechanical machine but instead of steam it had plasma

Oh and doctors stick pipes up peoples butts all the time, I've yet to see any evidence of aliens doing it, but if they do... doctors do as well!

TB
Incredibly.

Maybe they've cloned themselves too much so their genetics have degraded and regular infusions of Human DNA (specifically butt DNA) is a last ditch effort to keep their race going. The alternative is mass suicide.
Any species a million or 100 million more advanced would correct their DNA, but as scientists they would be interested in alien and animal dna same way we are with animals

Nothing much else, we are a zoo

Last edited:
TB
Or butt DNA.
I think a gay person originally started the joke about getting anally probed

Problem is, gay men pretending to be straight have talked about anal probing more than any gay man ever has

Last edited:
Any species a million or 100 million more advanced would correct their DNA, but as scientists they would be interested in alien and animal dna same way we are with animals

Nothing much else, we are a zoo
It may not be as exciting, but if aliens wanted information form us, they could just ask. Even if they were a 100 million years ahead, it would probably help them more to recruit some humans into exchanging information instead of trying to kidnap some random person once a month.

The lights go off

Must be aliens.

🤔

If this signal is impossible as a man-made sound, then how can we record the sound, store the sound in digital format and play back the sound on our man-made devices?

Last edited:
The lights go off

Must be aliens.

🤔

If this signal is impossible as a man-made sound, then how can we record the sound, store the sound in digital format and play back the sound on our man-made devices?

Power never goes out here, once in 20 years and the entire state did..

That sound can clearly be replicated but what can't be replicated is that sound with the light, the camera detected the sound no human ear did

Facebook even told me 30 seconds was copyrighted then they claimed 1 second was

Someone or something is trying hard for people not to see this and the harder it gets the more determined I am the world sees what aliens are doing to random people

And as for power going out..

There are plenty of power outages after ufo visitation

I rules out why it's not human... only thing left is future human alien or Angel's

Humans wouldn't do this they just take people in the government cars

Angels ... lol

Aliens is the only answer that fits.. it also explains why i was so tired as well

A report in Romania same deal, ufo followed by a blackout, happens more often than people would like to admit to...

When a magnetic field from an ion drive interferes with power lines, the relay shuts them down or electronics that should read a 0 as a bit state might show 1, electronics would shut down if there's error detection this explains why electrical issues happen when ufos visit they never messed with our nukes their power drives messed with our electronics there was no intention Japan confirms this after we bombed them in www

Aliens don't care what we do, they are just curious about us

Power never goes out here, once in 20 years and the entire state did..

That sound can clearly be replicated but what can't be replicated is that sound with the light, the camera detected the sound no human ear did

Facebook even told me 30 seconds was copyrighted then they claimed 1 second was

Someone or something is trying hard for people not to see this and the harder it gets the more determined I am the world sees what aliens are doing to random people
Well, now it’s twice in 20 years.
What makes you believe that aliens were involved?

Do you have any evidence of that copyright claim by Facebook?

Well, now it’s twice in 20 years.
What makes you believe that aliens were involved?

Do you have any evidence of that copyright claim by Facebook?
Twice? .. the relays got shut down because of a power surge, once from natural causes, a downed power line

drive.google.com/file/d/1oe68nPDLTHx28ZLHnB06az7XJzSdfvex/view?usp=drivesdk

I had to zip up the screenshots of facebook claiming copyright over this sound it made any attempt at uploading the screenshot as an image google scans it and doesn't allow it so I had to zip up their claims of copyright

However my youtube video predates any facebook claim, nobody can claim it's theirs as i uploaded it to youtube first to reject that claim, the date and time vs someone disputed my ownership came later if it goes court

I told you why aliens are involved, it was not electrical, I determined the light came twice even with the power on, look at what I said again, it's all there

Is this not what we see in the video??

Screenshot_20220625-004636_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220624-235121_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely a few head-scratchers when it comes to these videos.

Firstly, you appear to be in the habit of making videos about automated controllers for lights - that seems like a hell of a coincidence given the main content of these videos... but there's a few other issues here:

Lighting: - there's multiple light sources involved here, but it's not at all clear what these are and how they are being controlled. I can count at least 5 independent light sources - possibly several more.

Audio: - you claim that it can't be a human-made sound... that's simply false, it would be easy to make such a sound, even using freely available software. Also, the audio is obviously recorded inside your house...

And a couple of questions: 1) Is the camera and audio recording 24/7? 2) How did you find this footage? Did someone report the incident to you and you went back to check your camera recordings? 3) What's going on at 5 am, and why haven't you explained anything about that?

Definitely a few head-scratchers when it comes to these videos.

Firstly, you appear to be in the habit of making videos about automated controllers for lights - that seems like a hell of a coincidence given the main content of these videos... but there's a few other issues here:

Lighting: - there's multiple light sources involved here, but it's not at all clear what these are and how they are being controlled. I can count at least 5 independent light sources - possibly several more.

Audio: - you claim that it can't be a human-made sound... that's simply false, it would be easy to make such a sound, even using freely available software. Also, the audio is obviously recorded inside your house...

And a couple of questions: 1) Is the camera and audio recording 24/7? 2) How did you find this footage? Did someone report the incident to you and you went back to check your camera recordings? 3) What's going on at 5 am, and why haven't you explained anything about that?
Automated controllers for lights, incorrect I had a bunch of high powered LEDs and a micro controller having fun driving an 8 bit shift register, I've bee doing it for the last 15 years and you think this beam of light is somehow connected ?

Here's another video, it's a circuit to change the output voltage of the cv cc regulator by adding an external circuit that changes the resistance thus voltage divider so the switcher knows what output voltages my knowledge is mainly power supplies not LEDs I just like using them

At 4am I was asleep you hear me or the wife snoring in the video with headphones on, you hear the compressor drop out, power never comes on again or the microwave power on beep would be heard

Now I've seen 2 power outages including this one In 20 years, I know every electronic device in house I build my own, nothing except the microwave makes noise when the power comes on and that requires power 5 seconds later power was clean out thus making it impossible

The light sources not ours not only did the light show twice it showed without power both with a different tint

The sound could be generated but you will see the time stamp of the video original video direct from sd card will match perfectly ask an expert

(Untouched file, copied direct from the camera sd card) thus ruling out me being behind that theory

Oh and I wasn't outside I would be seen and heard I was fast asleep when it happened

Light sources...

An hour later the power is restored but they had not thrown the breakers switching the lights back on at the front, it's under lock and key, but at one point it goes dark at the front and all the light sources a block in front can then be seen..

But as I said earlier the beam of light appears twice not once ruling out a light source from here and it's a different color temperature

And I only knew second time round

They finally woke me up as my lights switched on after restoring power, I was tired for 5 or 6 days like I had lost a good 7 or 8 hours worth of sleep

Oh and the completely missing 9th second...

Just like classic ufo cases, time stops, if the camera glitches you would see it dark on the 10th second but it's not it's like the 9th second got removed and 10 took it's place

The awake neighbour said it was dead silent, nothing not so much as a cat walking the steet, the camera picks up that sound nobody heard

Last edited:
Back