All Avatar Related Items Here....

Well since no one is asking me to do an avatar for them, i figured why not make some for fun eh?

Well feel free to use them....these are the first batch that i cooked up this afternoon....ENJOY!!!!

P.S. StealthViper, i will get back to ya on the C5-R avatar u requested? But i would like to ask u somethin', would you like anything other than a C5-R cuz i am having trouble finding a high-res pic of the vette....

#8 Arta NSX

Attachments

• arta.gif
    arta.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 2,905
WOW!!!! thankz a lot Jordan!!!!

u rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

hey everyone, the GTPlanet community will not be forgotten...more avatars coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work Rice. Those are some pretty good avatars! Keep it up man! Hope you get some requests soon. :thumbsup:

Looking very good there rice. I like your Skyline one. I would take it but I will just have to find a different picture to add to mine. Great work rice.

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
Well since no one is asking me to do an avatar for them, i figured why not make some for fun eh?

Well feel free to use them....these are the first batch that i cooked up this afternoon....ENJOY!!!!

P.S. StealthViper, i will get back to ya on the C5-R avatar u requested? But i would like to ask u somethin', would you like anything other than a C5-R cuz i am having trouble finding a high-res pic of the vette....

Rice check back in that thread about the C5-R pic. I POSTED ONE!

Hey, Rice, Can u make a avatar like Tazz575's 4 me, but it is just the car coming around the corner then making like a mud flat racer?

Thanx
Mr GT2

Originally posted by Jazza
Hey, Rice, Can u make a avatar like Tazz575's 4 me, but it is just the car coming around the corner then making like a mud flat racer?

Thanx
Mr GT2

Well can ya????

Those are all great man. I really like the viper one(as you can tell <----). Can't wait to see any more ya got. Preferably a *nudge* viper one. :D :D

Back