All Hybrids-let Loose!!!

Should GT3-HYBRIDS stay Underground or Commercialized?

• Do you feel that GT3 was better UNDERGROUND?

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Do you feel that GT3 will be better, now that it might go Commercialized?

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
:( I don't know whether to be pissed-off or :) happy w/ the fact that "GT3-HYBRIDS" are now COMMERCIALIZED since www.gameshark.com has just released the codes for hp boost, gear-settings codes, and unlocked hidden cars. :eek: Its all good and all, that they gave the MASTER-BUILDERS their credit that they truely deserve.. but i feel numb knowing that when i go to the game stores... that if GT3 is mentioned, that "hybrids" will be the topic of the discussion. I know it sounds selfish and all, but i really liked it better when GT3-Hybrids :eek: was all underground...In my opinion, it was better that way... but i guess now there will be a better challenge on making true hybrids.. or something... :( :( I dunno...Peace.

Attachments

• gt2000_fst4.jpg
    gt2000_fst4.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 123
Heh, no sweat. Only the hardcore hybrid guys will stick with it. I've been doing it since the first GT. What i've noticed is the average GTer just wants the hidden cars. The "hybriders" want to BUILD the ultimate car. Heh, like a surfer lookin for the perfect wave. Very zin.
By the way, can you tell i'm from California? :P

Like TC said, only certain people will hybrid anyway, for various reasons. Some call it cheating, and some can't figure it out. Me I like to build hybrids, not to make it easy to win, just to make it more fun. I have twice as much fun building cars as I do driving them. The other thing is it won't become as U say commercialized cuz there's not that many people that want to spend the time, effort and money to figure out how to do it, especially since when GT4 comes out we'll have to go thru it again, and most likely need all new tools.

Yeah, you guys have a point... There is a technical point of making HYBRIDS :D not everyone have the patience to do what we do... creating cars from a programmer to our UNDERGROUND level takes alot of skills and patience. Thanks to your comments i feel like making HYBRIDS is a true treasure! Especially, when you get help and assistance from guys like you and all the other BUILDERS to build a car the way you want it to handle and feel...Thats GRAN TURISMO babey... :cool:
Too-COLD, ya' i can see that you're from the "Bigadee-dee O" BAY-AREA... 'frisco bay... COOL bro... I'm from the SOUTH-BAY of Cali...Peace, and thanks for the responce guys!

Attachments

• fetch.jpg
    fetch.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 82
The reason why alot of people hate "Hybriders" is beccause of 3 reasons:

1. They think that ALL hybriders only do it to cheat and win because of only a few that do it to win.

2. They misunderstand the point of hybriding.

3. They are Jealous because they cant do it :P

I do it for fun. I never use a hybrid to help me through the game. I only use it in races I have already done UNLESS it is a mild/realistic hybrid that is somewhat equal to the AI (where I would have to push to try and win). I think its fun and relaxing, adds more to the value and enjoyment of the game :).

Back