• Lexus SC430 '08

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan GT-R '08

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
Australia
Australia
i10OaKBnxRmXIb.jpg

We saw them coming. They're here. Now, what do we do with them?

800,000 Cr.

- Lexus AU TOM'S RC F '16
D.ITO(Orange light) or N.CASSIDY(Blue light)
- Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08

- Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '16
T.MATSUDA(Orange light) or R.QUINTARELLI(Blue light)
- Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08

- Honda RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT
N.YAMAMOTO(Orange light) or T.IZAWA L(Blue light)
- Honda EPSON NSX '08

Races

at 10 Laps:
- Kyoto Driving Park -Yamagiwa + Miyabi
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore -GP
- Suzuka Circuit
- Fuji International Speedway
- Barcelona-Catalunya GP Layout

- No fuel & tyre wear, Max Power: None, Max Weight: None, Max Tyre: RS
- 12 Gr.2, 8 Gr.3 classes
- Starting 16/20 among Gr.3 class

1st 200,000+Clean Bonus = 300,000
2nd 110,000
3rd 80,000

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so certain, the GT-R doesn't have the AWD advantage it usually has to put it above the rest.
Doesn't need AWD. Just set up your tires to RH front and RS rear and it would feel like it was AWD. Try this for all the cars that tends to let the rear end loose, and you'll be surprised. Same with street cars, but obviously go with Sports, not Racing Tires. I hate RSS lobbies. :dunce:
Where's the option for "None of the above"? :odd: I'll be busy with the M3 and Red Bull Junior :P
Ohh yeah. Same. But I'll try to balance it. :D

I did a 10 Lap(Gr.3) at the Mr Miyagi track. If that is indeed the new GT League races in the OP, I'll guess the RC F is the rabbit.
The M6s are always miles ahead of the field and when I pass them, they match me til the end of the race.

I guess the GT500 RC F only because PD showed that one, when getting the sounds. Two hours to go.

New GT League mode screenshot. Looks like the Gr. 3 cars are allowed to enter and racing together with Gr. 2 :

Also, if you noticed the Gr. 2 cars there have alternative livery instead of the real one. Wonder what does that mean?

Price and driver choices in OP

Edit: both classes of AI also have different liveries

Last edited:
That and the multi-class option.
And more real 2016 Super GT liveries. They don’t have the Championship winning livery, the classic Calsonic Impul team and more. Hopefully they get added over time.

I seriously love the new Super GT cars, they may have even overtaken my love for the GT5/6 Super GT cars. I hope they add more stuff to them over time.

And more real 2016 Super GT liveries. They don’t have the Championship winning livery, the classic Calsonic Impul team and more. Hopefully they get added over time.

I seriously love the new Super GT cars, they may have even overtaken my love for the GT5/6 Super GT cars. I hope they add more stuff to them over time.
They've seriously won me over this time. I used to grind the Suzuka endurance and that Super GT race at a Track Creator location in GT6.

Back then, we had I think 16 GT500 cars/liveries. Plus the Castrol Supra. Another 8(?) GT300 cars. PD are just getting warmed up, with the content.

Why does the game put you in between Gr.3 cars for the start? Seriously? :odd:
Because Super GT is multiclassed. There’s the GT500’s, which are the Nissan, Lexus and Honda that have been added, and GT300 which is GT3 with some changes. They all race at the same time. The GT500’s even have a button that flashes lights when coming up to GT300 cars.

Because Super GT is multiclassed. There’s the GT500’s, which are the Nissan, Lexus and Honda that have been added, and GT300 which is GT3 with some changes. They all race at the same time. The GT500’s even have a button that flashes lights when coming up to GT300 cars.
I'm familiar with Super GT, I'm just confused why the game puts the driver in the middle of the GT300 field instead of putting them in the GT500 field. :lol:

Obviously my car of choice would have been GT-R if you ask me but I admit in reality Lexus can catch up and get most win over the last season. Nissan really have to updated their GT-R and launch next gen GT-R which they could have a completely new and competitive car to race on GT500 class in near future.

About the addition, I really happy that GT500 finally make it into GTS. Just hope if there is another GT500/GT300 car added in the next update.

Doesn't make sense because, even PD know, GT300 starts with a delay. This was a chance to give us another race, with a 30-car field.

I chose the GTR, I used it all the time in GT6 (although, it's the calsonic one), what a machine it was 👍

I bought the GT-R. Drove it for a good minute, made a livery and sold it. Awesome car, but i'm just loving the RC F. It's different, in that the road car it represents, is softer than the Gt-R & NSX. Probably why I preferred the Petronas SC in GT6. Don't know if I'll get around to buying the NSX. I should, but I need a reason(Jenson Button?).

I haven't tried any of them but am really excited about this new car group. PD are doing a great job with all of these free content updates. Let's hope we get some Gr2 Sport events soon!

These Gr.2 cars are very closely matched. Took each Gr.2 car, using same settings for all, to Nordschleife for Custom 1 lap races, and all 3 cars ran 6.32:xxx

Lexus au TOM'S RC F

Honda RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R

Best racing Iv had in a video game is in custom race with the super gt cars . They are incredibly well ballanced and fast -

For me it is the au TOM'S Lexus RC F. It was always going to be that since I am a huge Gazoo Racing fan boy.

My problem with these races is that the AI are diabolically slow and offer no challenge.
Also, I would have loved to see an endurance race like the Suzuka 1000km. For GTS a Suzuka 100km seems the most likely.

Last edited:
Back