Votes: 35 17.5%
  • Honda NSX '08

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Lexus SC430 '08

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan GT-R '08

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
Been awjile, but just completed the two latest races. Thought the "real" Fuji Speedway race, would be pretty good. Found it boring.
The Catalunya race was much better. After I passed for the lead, the top 8(newer) cars stayed with me for the remainder of the race. Even when traffic slowed them down, the AI kept me in their sights. Just ready to pounce if I made a mistake.
Was cool to watch the replay telemetry, via the track map and see how close all the cars were. Second placed AI finished 1.8 seconds behind me with the 9th placed AI, 6.5 seconds behind me.

Yeah these series is really fun. I didnt even mind Fuji because I suppose Fuji is a sort of home track to Super GT and whats more Japanese than these cars on Japanese tracks.

I'm using my free Lexus RCF and its great fun.

I feel its a LOT easier now because back at the beginning it was 3 types of current gen Super GT cars.

Now its a three mixed field of... current gen Super GT, 2008 JGTC and now they put in GT3 backmarkers.

I cant be bothered buying more $800k cars so its going to be the Lexus until the end for me.

Yeah these series is really fun. I didnt even mind Fuji because I suppose Fuji is a sort of home track to Super GT and whats more Japanese than these cars on Japanese tracks.

I'm using my free Lexus RCF and its great fun.

I feel its a LOT easier now because back at the beginning it was 3 types of current gen Super GT cars.

Now its a three mixed field of... current gen Super GT, 2008 JGTC and now they put in GT3 backmarkers.

I cant be bothered buying more $800k cars so its going to be the Lexus until the end for me.
Same. Started the game again. Got gifted the RC F & '08 GT -R. Not buying any of them this time.

Used the "Calsonic" GT-R at Catalunya. Finished 0.372 seconds ahead of the AI RC F. Got a better exit out of the right-hander before the final chicane. Pretty cool noise from the engine and watching the hand shift the sequential gear lever. The newer cars were blowing by me down the main straight. Good fun.

I wanted to wait until we have Gr2 to compete in the event, but it's looking like we will not get one of those in some time from now, and even if we do it won't be competitive.

So I gonna roll it up on my GTR anyway.

Try the Fuji race with the Lexus SC430 GT500 '08 on stock settings for a bit of a challenge. Any errors through the traffic and the win is all but gone.

It is terrific through the corners but down the main straight it is outclassed. A nice challenge though.

Last edited:
Would like to choose Gr.3 and see about winning in that class. I did a Custom "multi class" with the GT-R GT3 vs Gr.2. 10 laps at Fuji Speedway. Just got lapped by the leader at the finish, on the last lap. Make it an Endurance Race and it would be a nice way to have fun and build Cr.

Back