All you gear wanted can trade anything.

• Thread starter TimothyL
  • 244 comments
Time to celebrate:cheers: Your helmets' collection is now complete:) Incuding that very elusive wonderland 25;)

Suits are next:tup:

Received from all! 👍 thanks a lot! :D inbox empty right now! Will update OP tomorrow and answe on PM for genuino ;) Going to sleep right now! Goodnight everyone!

Sent MC's Nissan 24 66 114 149 159

Can send you your last two tomorrow if someone else doesn't send first:
Citroen 99 and Ford 102

WooHoo!! that will complete the cards. :cheers:

THanks everybody will check later if I have all the MC's and send attaboy's 2009 Ticket

From the Rocky Mountains to the heights of Signal de Botrange, thanks much good friend for all the tickets, received the 2009 ticket. :)

Slap a big DONE on the museum cards!! :cheers:
Sent Citroen 99 Ford 102 Nissan 93

Also sent Suits:
Double Stripe 13
Mistral 13
Spiral 6
Swell 23
Trainee 5

That pretty much cleans out all the inventory I currently have, but will watch for any other suits I may get. Back to racing.. :crazy:

MC's done!! :D :cheers: Thanks everyone for all the help! :D The list is almost done :D OP and MyGT are updated 👍

Will send some suits in a while:tup: Thanks for the Vauxall:)

Thanks received : Double Stripe Pro (need Double Stripe :P ), Grid Mesh, Intersection and Mistral 👍 Will update OP tomorrow 👍 Also sent the Accord :)

Haha thanks both of you :lol: Now I've got them for sure :P Updated OP and MyGT 👍 List is almost done :D :cheers:

Back