Alonsomania's GT2 Gallery

Sternendaal
Since here are alot ( :dunce: way toooo many :dunce: ) post of "please post Race Modificated cars" etcetera etcetera,I decided to start a site of it...

Site will be up quite soon,so I will keep you informed... :sly:

(just a question,you can only have 100 cars,right?)

Alonsomania
Since here are alot ( :dunce: way toooo many :dunce: ) post of "please post Race Modificated cars" etcetera etcetera,I decided to start a site of it...

Site will be up quite soon,so I will keep you informed... :sly:

(just a question,you can only have 100 cars,right?)

I guess the sites not up yet then? Are you only going to post [R] cars or will you include others as well? What about GT1 cars, can you post them up to?

Parnelli Bone
What? I don't understand what you're saying.

Let me translate. There are some posts in the forum which ask for pictures of Race modded cars in GT2 so he is going to create a web site and post the pictures up. He wants to know if he can only have 100 cars though.

Only 100 cars per garage or per memory card. Does answer the question?

website is coming,but since I started all over again,I am adding those screenies to. No GT1,Don't own that game,and yes,got the answer :)

Maybe I will post some exotics,dunno. Hope to have it up this week

Alonsomania
website is coming,but since I started all over again,I am adding those screenies to. No GT1,Don't own that game,and yes,got the answer :)

Maybe I will post some exotics,dunno. Hope to have it up this week

Look forward to it.

maybe I will also make a Gran Turismo 1 Gallery,or just make it together,since I can get in the weekend (or earlier) Gran Turismo 1. A friend just have to make a .img file of it (being noobish like I am,i can't do that :P)

Yo, your site rules! I know you're still building it but I like it since it's original. I haven't seen anyone else attempting to doing this.

Last edited:
Really glad you like it :sly:
I thought with this I could add my part to the GT2 community,and I am thinking about a few ideas:

* Track List with pictures about the tracks
* PhotoDrive,a gif animation where a car is driving around a track (not in a video style,maybe skipping 5 seconds each time or so,you get the idea?)

And yep,still building it. Over 15 minutes a show comes on tv,and i'll stop racing,and go and work on the site again :)

Alonsomania
Really glad you like it :sly:
I thought with this I could add my part to the GT2 community,and I am thinking about a few ideas:

* Track List with pictures about the tracks
* PhotoDrive,a gif animation where a car is driving around a track (not in a video style,maybe skipping 5 seconds each time or so,you get the idea?)

And yep,still building it. Over 15 minutes a show comes on tv,and i'll stop racing,and go and work on the site again :)

Now I know why you needed all those credits...you're definitely gonna need cash if you wanna get a whole fleet of race-modified cars!

Whatever you do, don't put an FAQ section on your site..you know...the ones that go: ‘if you want money, get all gold licenses and buy the Escudo’. There's already a million sites that give us that same info. *yawn*.

Last edited:
***BUMP***

I know,I know,I'm late.
But better late then never :)

Link is in my sig,and I have putted all pictures online :sly:

Have fun 👍

Thank you for the site.
Been wanting to see these cars. 👍

BTW, your MG link goes to Lancia.

Mc. F1GTR

Not a bad site; somebody's always asking what a certain car's race-mod looks like.

(Of course I'm enjoying these graphics-heavy sites sooooooo much more since I just sprung for DSL.)

pupik
Not a bad site; somebody's always asking what a certain car's race-mod looks like.

(Of course I'm enjoying these graphics-heavy sites sooooooo much more since I just sprung for DSL.)

LOL!

I always liked your site,but it seems that it is offline quite some time now :scared:

Latest Posts

Back