Alpine A110 Comparison: GT Sport vs Forza Motorsport 7

What I like is that the way the car behaves when cornering looks similar in both games. The FM one looks a bit more stable. I don’t know how it feels because I have never played FM7 though.

The modeling is better in GTS imo. I noticed the polygons on FM7's steering wheel (which had a thicker loop for some reason), and FM7 for whatever reason (and on other cars as well) is missing the exterior mirror. Also, GTS and FM7 clearly modeled different A110 bases as they have different exhausts.
Other than that... yeah. Both sound alright.

Also, @tofuhero tha's not a stock A110 though so i'm not sure we can quite compare it to how the games portray it. However yeah it does sound throatier.

Having compared both with footage of the real thing, I'd say Forza gets it closest in sounds. In particular it sounds best at high revs, where GTS sounds like it's just an up-pitched version of the mid-rev sample.

Neither really matches the sound of the real Alpine, though GTS is a bit closer. The exterior sound on both is totally wrong, the real A110 has a throaty growl:
The guy says it's a Group 3 A110S, so the sound it makes can't be used as comparaison.

EDIT: you already clarified a few posts above but the page wasn't updated, my bad :banghead:

The car looks much smaller in scale in GTS. Also, what's going on with the windshield wiper in Forza?

...not just wiper, look at those rear mirrors, spoiler and exhaust, as if they are going to fell of lul...

...only difference is in resolution, since xBOneX is 4x stronger also is 4k 4x higher then HD...
Not really, the One X has native 4k textures (unlike the PS4 Pro), the level of detail is way higher than a regular Xbox One.

Not really, the One X has native 4k textures (unlike the PS4 Pro), the level of detail is way higher than a regular Xbox One.

...still it is same 4x the power, 4x the resolution as I said (usually when you say resolution, you mean it :) )

The cockpit on the XBOX platform is not quite the real thing. And it should be GREEN!

And the Alpine logo isn't dark either. :-P

Not to mention, there should be a clock in the middle. (Where is my clock?) lol

On the other side, the wipers seems not be the original ones on the GT sport car. O.o

Last edited:
I always find GT's lighting to be fantastic, it makes Forza look horrible when compared on my phone's screen. Since I am away from the PC, I can't really drive into this comparison, but so far, I see where Turn 10's lack of attention to detail really bites them on this one. Like how the driver's hands aren't touching the steering wheel.

The cockpit on the XBOX platform is not quite the real thing. And it should be GREEN!

And the Alpine logo isn't dark either. :-P

Not to mention, there should be a clock in the middle. (Where is my clock?) lol

On the other side, the wipers seems not be the original ones on the GT sport car. O.o

This is what happens when you have so many cars, quality is inconsistent.

I mean I'd rather have 700 cars than 200 or whatever but I'm just saying.

Back