Am i just bad at this game?

• Thread starter donbenniuk
  • 15 comments
Okay well maybe not the worst everm but i'm wondering if someone can help. I'm 75% through the game GTC tokyo geneva and i've done all the Ace races, but i'm stuck solid on the gold licences!!! Does anyone have any hints or tips on how i can beat those times? Ta

Practice practice practice.... and one thing that I learned = sliding trough corners is slower than going trough them with grip

go to settings and change the tires to the far left side. There are three options, I believe the one on the left is for best traction. Then ASM off but TCS on. You should drive faster with this setting.

I'm not sure you can adjust the settings, can you?

In any cases, watching the examples can be good.

re grip over sliding... this is almost always true, but in some cases such as GT-R concept at Autumn Ring II, there are places where you have to slide... can be frustrating but whenyou get it it feels better

Originally posted by donbenniuk
Okay well maybe not the worst everm but i'm wondering if someone can help. I'm 75% through the game GTC tokyo geneva and i've done all the Ace races, but i'm stuck solid on the gold licences!!! Does anyone have any hints or tips on how i can beat those times? Ta

Turn ASM off definitely. I felt the same way until I turned ASM off. It was costing me 3 secs a lap.

Wow! Damn, turning that off (ASM) meant i could get gold on all the road courses easy, good suggestion. I still have a problem winning on the rally, this is probably because i suck at drifting well, but is there an easy way to beat the rally tracks? Ta

Originally posted by vrmx
Pace Car!!!
You can ram to it in the slower corners :D.

The Pace Car is useless, it gets in your way and you can beat and still not get the gold.

I have done all apart from the Tahiti Maze 1+2, plus the reverse of Swiss Alps.

i got gold using soft tires and had both TCS and ASM on and got rid of the pace car. it was no help at all. it took a while but i got what i needed. i also stiffen up the suspension to the max and play with the gear ratio. for tracks with lots of turns, like autumn ring, i set it so i accelerate faster since i''ll never hit top speed. but then these settings are what i'm comfortable with and others will disagree with my settings. it wasn't til later on that i started playing with some of the other settings and realized that ASM does slow you down. now i play without TCS or ASM and whatever tire depending on what i want to do or how i'm feeling. i think it took me a couple of weeks to get gold. after that, the game is pretty easy.

Latest Posts

Back