• 14 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
If you haven't downloaded some of the latest videos Codemasters has put online for Colin Mcrae Rally 3, start doing it now! This game is looking incredible in motion!

http://www.codemasters.com/colinmcrae3/front.php

If you're short on time and can only download one video, let it be this one. The rain on the windshield is the most realistic effect I have ever seen in a game! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow..... When I saw you post that it was the most realistic rain effect you've seen, I thought I would be telling you to rent MotoGP for the Xbox after the video, but Wow.... Those weather effects were incredible, right down to the streaks on the windshield after the wiper moves across it. That is definitely the best I've seen on any system, and now I'm on the wagon for CMR3.
I guess I have one more on my must have list... and this one is going to be on all 3 systems too :eek:

Wow is right! Was there any idication as to which system that video was captured from?

So how many days until CMR3? :D

Thanks for the headsup Jordan!

Originally posted by Angel O'Death
:eek: wow!! i HATE rally...
:eek: Ummm, I do believe that is one of the first times I have ever heard anyone say that! May I ask why? Even the die-hard NASCAR fans in my area like rally racing when I show them a few videos of it (most of the time they have never heard of it or seen of it before).

blech, just doesn't appeal to me. sludging a car through mud and dirt isn't my cup of tea :D i don't like nascar either! I like speed, and there just isn't enough of it for me in rally. although, they are no doubt excellent drivers with tremendous amounts of skill (not to mention HUGE ballz) it's not somthing that grabs me as terribly interesting. Maybe if they had wider roads and they had a field of 10 all trying to pass eachother and at the same time not slide off the road and kill and those spectators, then i'd watch it 😈

oh yea, did i mention speed? moreeee speeeeeed. :ghost:

Originally posted by Angel O'Death
I like speed, and there just isn't enough of it for me in rally.

There was a program about rally on Eurosport, and there was 1 item about this. One reporter said that the speed of the rallycars was nothing compared to other racecompetitions. Then Richard Burns challenged him to be his co-driver on a practice stage in England. He did it, and.............he came out that car crying and with dirty pants:D

Going 130 till 160km/h through tight forest roads has the same speed feeling as going 250km/h on a open road, with all the trees and stuff flashing by.

see that's where we differ. i have loved the thrill my whole life. I'd go up huge hills on bikes,blades just so i can go down again and again as fast as possible. hold on to the back of cars/trucks so i can hit 60mph on 8 tiny 80mm wheels. And let's not get started with cars/motorbikes. all my younger life i wanted to become a fighter pilot, why so i can blow things up? No, (well sorta...lol) mainly cause the thrill of pulling 9+G's and goin mach 2+ appealed to me greatly. i did tons of research,started buying every hardcore flightsim i could etc.. etc.. the only thing that stoped me from joining the naval academy was the thought of the full physical. I'm just not ready for fingers in my ass :D

i'm not some reporter who sits on the sidelines and *****es about this and that. i want to be the man in the seat. but, just not a seat with mud. lol!

Attachments

• 4935.jpg
    4935.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 31
Back