America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,010 comments
And I'm sure your kid would have no mental scars whatsoever from watching the back of a man's head explode, by your hand.

While we're on the subject of all the criminal acts you've witnessed, imagine if the one you witnessed because you were committing it had resulted in you catching a cupful of lead shot to the palate from someone just protecting themselves (and their stuff)...

♫ This is God's plan... ♫
Considering he lives over 75 miles away with his mom in Stone Mountain....

Thanks for trying though.

Considering he lives over 75 miles away with his mom in Stone Mountain....
God lives in Stone Mountain with his mother?

Guess it really is God's country after all. Bet 1A pisses him off.

This is a strawman.
Have you watched the video?
Edit: Did you ever watch Straight out of Compton like I recommended?

God lives in Stone Mountain with his mother?

Guess it really is God's country after all. Bet 1A pisses him off.
Whatever man.

You completely ignored my posts and now I'm going to do the same to you.

Last edited:
I wouldn't understand because I ain't from the South, but it's hard to do much listening with a shotgun in my mouth. sound of dueling banjos

Last edited:
You completely ignored my posts and now I'm going to do the same to you.
"Now"? :lol:

Your MO is to ignore 90% of any given post all the time. Literally no surprise you completely dodged the question about executing someone in front of your familiy (which is in this song you think speaks for "the south"), and whether you would have deserved the same treatment for the felony you claim to have been convicted of...

Last edited:
I have.

Do you know what a strawman is?
Yeah. Why try to debate properly with y'all? It's nothing but degrading posts thinking you know me. Like trying to say I deserve to be shot not knowing a damn thing about the felony.

Last edited:
Good. I have to admit that I'm a little surprised, and I mean nothing by this other than that I'm a little surprised. I'd hope you also understand that the strawman is a deceitful tactic in argumentation.

It sounds like some people live in a different America to others.

Last edited:
@ryzno do you think they are talking about America on some kind of level (or maybe the South?) or is it "just" about protecting their home/family/property?

Last edited:
It's nothing but degrading posts thinking you know me. Like trying to say I deserve to be shot not knowing a damn thing about the felony.
Nobody said that. It was a question for you, that if you think it's perfectly okay to protect you and yours with a fatal shotgun wound would you think it was perfectly okay for other people to protect themselves the same way when you were the felon.

Which you ignored. Because that's what you do.

@ryzno do you think they are talking about America on some kind of level (or maybe the South?) or is it "just" about protecting their home/family/property?
I never really thought of it in that way. Only reason I mentioned the South is cause the video is fitting IMO. Everyone(up here anyways) has guns and you'd be a fool(I'm not saying you) to even try and step on someone's property up here without their permission.

Nobody said that. It was a question for you, that if you think it's perfectly okay to protect you and yours with a fatal shotgun wound would you think it was perfectly okay for other people to protect themselves the same way when you were the felon.

Which you ignored. Because that's what you do.
I'll bite. Do I deserve to be shot for allegedly trafficking/possession with the intent to distribute marijuana and crack cocaine that was for my own personal use?

Do I deserve to be shot for allegedly trafficking/possession with the intent to distribute marijuana and crack cocaine that was for my own personal use?
That was, albeit expanded, the question I asked you, yes.

I never really thought of it in that way. Only reason I mentioned the South is cause the video is fitting IMO. Everyone(up here anyways) has guns and you'd be a fool(I'm not saying you) to even try and step on someone's property up here without their permission.
Interesting. So it's kind of like how grime artists and UK rappers talk about the areas they are from.

Only reason I mentioned the South is cause the video is fitting IMO. Everyone(up here anyways) has guns and you'd be a fool(I'm not saying you) to even try and step on someone's property up here without their permission.
You've obviously not been up this direction, then. Everyone hunts so your chances of breaking into a house without at least one rifle or shotgun present is incredibly slim.

♫ She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry ♫

Oops, wrong God's Plan.

Seriously though, I tried to listen to that song but the singer sounded like a constipated Aaron Lewis. Also, nothing says trashy like Rockstars on clapped-out 🤬box "cat-eyed" Chevy, kind of disappointed it was missing the Carolina squat though with Monster energy stickers and a Grizz (wintergreen of course) stains down the door.

I'm all for defending your property, but there are a ton of people that fetishize wanting to clap someone at a moment's notice. While I have guns, I really don't want to shoot anyone for any reason. I mean I will if the choice is between them or my family, but I know it'd probably screw me up.

Also, the problem with many gun owners is that they don't know what they're doing with it. Using a gun against another person while under duress is a helluva lot more complicated than blasting away at a whitetail buck. So sure, you'll probably be able to defend your property, but there's also a good chance you'll miss and shoot a family member/bystander instead of the person you're aiming to disable.

Also, the problem with many gun owners is that they don't know what they're doing with it. Using a gun against another person while under duress is a helluva lot more complicated than blasting away at a whitetail buck. So sure, you'll probably be able to defend your property, but there's also a good chance you'll miss and shoot a family member/bystander instead of the person you're aiming to disable.
I have also seen it advise time and time again, online and from friends who have/had quite the gun ownership (numbers and experience), to prepare for any and all results of you firing a weapon at someone, even in self-defense. A couple have told me you could likely end up in the back of a cruiser, if only just as an immediate precaution til' authorities can determine the situation.

I'm actually relieved to see that since Constitutional Carry went into effect here, many gun advocates are advising people to seek classes so they not only know their weapons better, but can be made aware of certain laws (like carrying over state lines) or what to do in certain situations (such as being engaging an officer if you're carrying and the best way to go about it).

So what do you want me to say?
In the song, the lyrics speak of someone blowing someone else away by putting a loaded shotgun in their mouth and pulling the trigger, because they committed criminal trespass of the type that would usually result only in a misdemeanour conviction (being on their land without permission; being inside the building usually ups that to a felony).

You appear to agree with that sentiment - and you do say that you would "sleep soundly" if you were the trigger man.

You have admitted to, as I recall, "making dumb mistakes" when you were younger and picking up a felony conviction, which is a more significant offence than a misdemeanour in principle. That means you committed a more significant crime.

With that in mind, if you are okay with summary execution by shotgun for a misdemeanour, would you have been totally okay with your own summary execution by shotgun for your own felony?

If "yes", then at least that's consistent - if somewhat grim and very much lending itself to my earlier statement about normalising casual fatal violence (and then people wonder why the USA has a problem with casual fatal violence).

If not, then why not? Why is your felony not a capital offence (and bear in mind a lot of America thinks drug dealers - which you may not be, but from the outside a P/ITS conviction makes you look like one - are scum who should all be put to death) but the putative misdemeanour in the... "song" carries the death penalty?

I expect an incoherent answer which misses out most of the post and takes offence because you think I've called you a drug dealer and you deserve to die for it, when I haven't said anything of the sort.

Because you can't find a house amirite?

....what I'm saying is that North Dakota is empty... nobody lives there...
43rd, baby! Ahead of Alabama, West Virginia, South Dakota, etc. for population density, which isn't saying much. :P

Admittedly it's a bit different living in Fargo (population of 125,000) versus, for example, Ayr (population of 16).

I think this raises an interesting point on whether we can say a song is good even if we don't agree with the actions and/or opinions layed out in the lyrics.

TB
43rd, baby! Ahead of Alabama, West Virginia, South Dakota, etc. for population density, which isn't saying much. :P

Admittedly it's a bit different living in Fargo (population of 125,000) versus, for example, Ayr (population of 16).
I assume your vacation home is in Ayr so you can avoid everyone.

I think this raises an interesting point on whether we can say a song is good even if we don't agree with the actions and/or opinions layed out in the lyrics.
I'm not entirely convinced that Es are indeed good, but it's an absolute banger of a song.

Who knows with this crew. They over think everything.

If anyone actually took the time to watch the video they'd see they actually entered the house.
In the amount of time it's taken me to putt on my lawnmower a 1/4 mile down my driveway, cut down by the street and my front yard(finally got it done no thanks to hurricane Ida) obviously no one has. I will assume by your post you might have. If you did what did you think about it?

And to answer your question Famine and Danoff, if anyone comes up here with any civil war BS, trying to steal something, harm my wife or my son when he's up here, or use my property to get to the meth house, moonshine stills or illegally hunt in the woods behind my land will end up with a shotgun, rifle or 9 in their face. I never said a word about me shooting anyone. Y'all with no lives just gotta find something to say any time I post anything. Get a life.

Last edited:
Back