America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,009 comments
Now that the Democrats are looking like they are going to turf Cuomo out for his mishandling of Covid & allegations of sexual misconduct, I have no doubt that Republicans are going to turn their backs on Trump for his mishandling of Covid & allegations of sexual misconduct!

Just kidding.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how letting all those people the aid package is helping lose their pensions instead would be beneficial to the economy. Perhaps the real objection is that as unionised employees the beneficiaries are less likely to be Republican voters?
What? Yes only Democrat's have pension plans. Hey its Americans money their handing out. Funny who runs those pension plans? Oh Blackrock. What a coincidence. Wow how could that be happening.

Last edited:
No figure it out yourself. Your a smart guy. Google it.
"My" a smart guy? What?

What the **** am I supposed to be googling? What does it have to do with chicken**** Rubio's double standard, opposing labor unions as Republicans do, except when it's employees of a company he doesn't like seeking to unionize?

Just how broken are you?

Last edited:
Presumably the people being helped are Americans as well. I can understand people saying the pensions should be reformed as part of the package but I don't see how halting payments altogether would help the economy to recover.

Not sure where Blackrock is mentioned in the article either. Perhaps I didn't google hard enough.

Last edited:
Presumably the people being helped are Americans as well. I can understand people saying the pensions should be reformed as part of the package but I don't see how halting payments altogether would help the economy to recover.

Not sure where Blackrock is mentioned in the article either. Perhaps I didn't google hard enough.
Blackrock. They run the largest pension funds in the world. They are also on Bidens Treasury Board etc. Read up you'll see the whole picture. This is just the start.
https://www.businessinsider.com/what-to-know-about-blackrock-larry-fink-biden-cabinet-facts-2020-12

Last edited:
This sure looks like an acknowledgement that none of your postings bear any meaningful relevance to my postings today and you've simply been engaging in bad faith.
How dare you accuse a Republican of arguing in bad faith? Isn't that THEIR job?

Last edited:
It's like there's some sort of internet discourse manual that advises conservatives to spew conspiratorial claptrap.

So, this special page just showed up for the first time on my Quora feed:

GOP
Everything Republican

https://www.quora.com/q/republicans?__ni__=0&__nsrc__=4&__snid3__=18585085870&__tiids__=22799146

The "Mission Statement" includes this nugget:

This is a Republican based community. Content is centered around republicanism as a whole. This is not a hardcore Trump following and thus you may see posts that don’t treat Trump as perfect.

I'm looking for the DEM - everything Democratic section which presumably includes in its mission statement:

This is a Democratic based community. Content is centred around democracy as a whole. This is not a hardcore Clinton following and thus you may see posts that don't treat the Clintons as perfect.

:dopey:

Last edited:

Chris Wallace clawing his way back into conservative media relevance after daring to fact check Trump mid-interview.

"The media was so hard on Trump for, less than two weeks after announcing a 30-day ban on travel from Europe, saying he wanted people to be able to gather for Easter when that ban would still be in effect for 11 more days. Now Biden says people may be able to celebrate a holiday nearly four months away as more than two million people in our country are being vaccinated daily, and the media is silent. Hypocrites!"

Back