America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,008 comments

Mike Huckabee has started speaking that ching chang chong.

tumblr_nuzw7dVMsI1s3md61o2_400.gif

Last edited:
Wait Merck? Like the drug company Merck? You're going to straight-up not have a good time if you're boycotting Merck since they're responsible for more drugs than any other pharmaceutical company. Also Cisco? I hope those people boycotting them don't access a network at any point throughout the day or use the Internet.
Performative boycott. You just head to social media and say you're boycotting a product or company. Totally noncommittal.

What word is beyond the word pathetic?
Deplorable.

Mike Huckabee has started speaking that ching chang chong.

tumblr_nuzw7dVMsI1s3md61o2_400.gif

I think I'll identify myself as Governor, then I could get a free "mansion" for up to 8 years, get chauffeured around, have a security team, and then get to use that Governor label for the rest of my life. Sounds fair doesn't it?

Deplorable implies there is thought at some point in a horrible process.
Meh, it can in context but the implication isn't innate.

This is just... beyond all comprehension.
Agreed.

The consensus seems to be that McConnell is a ****ing hyprocrite. This notion is well supported if only by the existence of McConnell v. FEC, the culmination of lawsuits filed by McConnell himself in opposition to the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002.

McConnell likes corporations involved in politics when his campaign coffers get filled but he expects them to keep quiet when they oppose his deceitful tactics.

Last edited:

The consensus seems to be that McConnell is a ****ing hyprocrite. This notion is well supported if only by the existence of McConnell v. FEC, the culmination of lawsuits filed by McConnell himself in opposition to the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002.

McConnell likes corporations involved in politics when his campaign coffers get filled but he expects them to keep quiet when they oppose his deceitful tactics.

...and again we have an example of a threat to punish a company that exercises free speech, which is black propaganda.

Last edited:
...and again we have an example of a threat to punish a company that exercises free speech, which is black propaganda.
"We are only punishing them because they won't pay us."

Maybe banning lobbying would solve ALL of this!

Politico is a bunch of hacks, we all knew that. But it brings up something I like about Biden. He’s redefined what “bipartisan” means. When he says something has bipartisan support, he means bipartisan support among the people, not the House or the Senate. Stricter gun laws have bipartisan support among all Americans. Raising the minimum wage has bipartisan support among all Americans. Issue after issue has bipartisan support among Americans, but it’s only congressional Republicans (and that 🤬 Manchin) standing in the way.

Wait, I thought Photo IDs were a good thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the implication is that MLB opposes specifically the ID requirement in Georgia's new election legislation and requiring ID for ticket pickup makes them hypocrites.

Republicans have really honed in on the ID requirement as being the thing to which people are taking exception when there is no evidence to suggest that that one thing is driving the flashpoint. They're strawmanning so ****ing hard.

“They announced a deal with a company in China backed by the Communist Party!” The GOP must not have heard of Donald Trump who cut multiple deals with Chinese companies while president, including 18 trademarks granted by the Chinese to Trump and Ivanka.

I think the implication is that MLB opposes specifically the ID requirement in Georgia's new election legislation and requiring ID for ticket pickup makes them hypocrites.

Republicans have really honed in on the ID requirement as being the thing to which people are taking exception when there is no evidence to suggest that that one thing is driving the flashpoint. They're strawmanning so ****ing hard.
Why am I not surprised.

That's a similar argument some of their Twitter talking heads have tried to make that however easy Dems want it to be to vote, should also apply to buying guns.

Last edited:
An HBO filmmaker may have discovered who Q is.
No Watkins is a totally loyal soldier sacrificing himself to protect the real Q!!!!!1!!1! #WWG1 etc.

Business Insider
Watkins and his father, Jim Watkins, who owns the 8kun message board, have claimed on multiple occasions to have back-channel access to Q
"(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)", as @TexRex might put it.

Last edited:
Back