Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Thoughts on boost for NSX Trophy: light, heavy, or off?
We should have Heavy boost in the first race, to close up the gap between Gr.2, Gr.3 and Gr.4.

Though Gr.4 performance could be tuned to near Gr.3 levels, but it's the gap leading to Gr.2 that'll be the deciding factor. Gr.B cars shouldn't be a concern since they could be well tuned to near Gr.3 without any problems with grip.

Heavy because of the too many different classes

We should have Heavy boost in the first race, to close up the gap between Gr.2, Gr.3 and Gr.4.

Though Gr.4 performance could be tuned to near Gr.3 levels, but it's the gap leading to Gr.2 that'll be the deciding factor. Gr.B cars shouldn't be a concern since they could be well tuned to near Gr.3 without any problems with grip.

That's 2 votes in favor of Heavy. I'll wait until a few more people chime in before making a final decision.

New to this while, don't really know what boost is, but if it create a level field across the board, I'm down for it!

It keeps the grid closer, but doesn't guarantee a win. I haven't utilized it in this lobby for a while, but for races like this, it may be necessary.

It keeps the grid closer, but doesn't guarantee a win. I haven't utilized it in this lobby for a while, but for races like this, it may be necessary.
I will be late, have to get some work done on car! Hopefully I will be back in time to get in on the later races, if not, good luck and good racing to everyone!

Last edited:
Boost has been officially set to heavy for this event. Keep in mind that boost, be it heavy or light, will only be enabled in unique situations such as mixed class racing. It won't be a regular occurrence.

Thanks for hosting the races last night. Though the turnout was less than expected but I had a lot of fun with the twisty Gr. 3 NSX.

Done capturing some race photos. Please feel free to have your valuable feedback or constructive criticize! I'd love to have more review of how the shots come out, though I've tried keeping it simple and as concise while including everyone in the pictures.

Done capturing some race photos. Please feel free to have your valuable feedback or constructive criticize! I'd love to have more review of how the shots come out, though I've tried keeping it simple and as concise while including everyone in the pictures.

Thanks for sharing these. I know I've been slacking with the race photos.

Thanks for sharing these. I know I've been slacking with the race photos.
It's okay about that. We could rotate or show whenever we feel like it should. Even if we have different approach to sports photography, in which I feel everyone does have their own style.

Just that I felt in the recent weeks of my albums I realized that I've focused more photos on myself than others, and I should gradually expand to explore more approach in photographing my surroundings.

This Saturday sounds fun. I would love to join, considering that last weekend's close action was far much better than expected. If we had a heavier weight limit and lower power cap the Gr.3 would be much comparable to the Gr.2 machines.

Perhaps we could have false start check in place to spice up the start.

Back