Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
I think I did too, I’ll share it in game for you. Fun races today guys! The Autopolis race was wicked! :cheers:

Edit: Shared in game and tagged GTP and TPC. :)

Ha! A minute after my previous post in this thread, I saw Kaz's silhouette and forgot to mention it over the weekend. Now I'm wondering if I can cobble something else together given the influx of cop cars. I do have the Wreck Fest specs up in case that's what we end up doing. Or maybe we could just have it as a bonus.

Exciting derby races incoming! Could add that racers get 5 seconds head start off the grid.

So wreckers are just out to crash into racers, correct?
Wreckers are the ones that attempt to sabotage and crash into racers to spice up the show.

Oh yeah! I've waited for good events, and one finally's come! Put me in entry list as a tentative, because I'm not sure if I'm home at that time.

Sorry, everyone. I just had to make a personal appointment for 10:00 Saturday morning, so we can either delay the start by a few hours, reschedule for the same time on Sunday, or push it back to the following Saturday (12/28).

I have to reschedule this week's event to another time. As I mentioned yesterday, it could be pushed back by a few hours, moved to Sunday at the same time timeslot, or be rescheduled to next Saturday altogether. Please indicate your preference when you get the chance.

Looks like Sunday is favorable for several others & it's good for me.

Back