Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Awesome group today, guys. Hoping for more next week. I'll work on getting replays up asap, but in the mean time here are a few photos I took before I had to head out:

4909566881287931392_0.jpg

4909003931737162240_0.jpg

4899996732077671936_0.jpg

5053686478211679752_0.jpg

4909571287990437376_0.jpg

Good races, guys. I think I’ll switch it to PSN Friends/GTPlanet Members only. Most people will understand what’s expected of the group and I think the races are generally cleaner that way. But if you know anyone that’d like to join, have them send me a friend request.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the races today guys. Once again I apologize for ccrider. I didn’t expect him to go
Ballistic on everyone....Glad you all understand.

I added him as a friend, so I don’t see anything wrong with giving him another shot. If he does the same thing, then it may be best to move on.

I added him as a friend, so I don’t see anything wrong with giving him another shot. If he does the same thing, then it may be best to move on.
@Satomiblood ok, but he unfriended me right after the races (although I did nothing wrong) then started making disparaging comments on some of my activity feeds. He’s got a screw loose or something, but it’s your lobby....

@Satomiblood ok, but he unfriended me right after the races (although I did nothing wrong) then started making disparaging comments on some of my activity feeds. He’s got a screw loose or something, but it’s your lobby....

Oh, I didn’t know about the comments he left on your feeds. Okay, that pretty much changes everything.

Unbelievable. Dont need those kind of guys who cant put things in perspective.

Satomiblood you are on the right path with your plans. Stick to it and it will become a nice group where more people will join. Friends only is perfect because you separate those who are only there for 1 race and less serious.

See eachother next weekend hopefully !

Unbelievable. Dont need those kind of guys who cant relative.

Satomiblood you are on the right path with your plans. Stick to it and it will become a nice group where more people will join. Friends only is perfect because you separate those who are only there for 1 race and less serious.

See eachother next weekend hopefully !
Agreed. I have some friends who may be interested as well. I'll link them to this thread.

Tsukuba
Maggiore center
Kyoto Miyabi

And if we have enough people: the Ring ! Brilliant driving on the Ring with N100 with full room. Close ratio from 1st corner to the last 177th corner.

Tsukuba
Maggiore center
Kyoto Miyabi

And if we have enough people: the Ring ! Brilliant driving on the Ring with N100 with full room. Close ratio from 1st corner to the last 177th corner.

Brands hatch Indy was good fun last night, in a random lobby I joined. It 4-5 laps iirc.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to run tonight's lobby at its normal schedule. I'm going to a house showing after work, but if anyone wants to use my room specs, feel free to do it without me. I should be able to do Thursday, though.

Satomi, I wanted to bring something up with you. You're putting up lobbies 4 times a week with this schedule, and I can imagine it's difficult with a regular life. What do you think about doing it for one night per week, and one morning per weekend. Obviously this is up to you, but it might help get a bigger group together instead of a couple of us every few days. Doesn't necessarily have to be scheduled, but week by week we could decide which day works for more people.

I'm also finding it difficult to make proper replays that focus on all the action because there were so many short races in one session. What do you guys think about having our normal fun races and then maybe one longer, more competitive race? I think it would be fun to have some points attached to this, and it would make for a far more interesting race video. Something like 10 laps at a bigger track, or maybe 15-20 on a short track? Just an idea.

The other option for replays is that we vote on a race we want uploaded. I have no problem putting together a decent edit, but it's just not feasible for more than one or two per week.

Satomi, I wanted to bring something up with you. You're putting up lobbies 4 times a week with this schedule, and I can imagine it's difficult with a regular life. What do you think about doing it for one night per week, and one morning per weekend. Obviously this is up to you, but it might help get a bigger group together instead of a couple of us every few days. Doesn't necessarily have to be scheduled, but week by week we could decide which day works for more people.

I'm also finding it difficult to make proper replays that focus on all the action because there were so many short races in one session. What do you guys think about having our normal fun races and then maybe one longer, more competitive race? I think it would be fun to have some points attached to this, and it would make for a far more interesting race video. Something like 10 laps at a bigger track, or maybe 15-20 on a short track? Just an idea.

The other option for replays is that we vote on a race we want uploaded. I have no problem putting together a decent edit, but it's just not feasible for more than one or two per week.

These are great ideas. I’d be in support of them. Implementing them consistently would be the challenge, but if people want to help with certain aspects of it, that would be great. A J-Sports Meeting decal would be a great way of promoting the group.

How did tonight’s races go?

Back