American Muscle

• Thread starter Z06Vette
  • 8 comments
How bout aloowing all the american cars a supercharger option. All (most) imports get turbos. We should be allowed chargers. And how bout making the american cars as quick (in life they're quicker (some)) but in the game their dogs compared to the imports. Pissses me off. Anyway, I want superchargers.

huh.....you want superchargers? ....cars like the C5R and Oreca already can be modded to over 1000 hp ......how much power do you need?? .....the imports can be turbocharged b/c typically they have much smaller engines in displacement .......when you say the domestics are slow in comparison to the imports, which imports are you comparing them to? .......obviously they aren't going to be as quick as the Japanese GT1 cars or the F1 cars :confused:

i was comparing to any import costing roughly around 50k. You can get pretty much 700+ hp outta them, and they accelerate so much quicker do to the turbo spoolin'. Top end is great on the domestics, but the acceleration is what I want. Sure, its nice having 1000+ hp, but how many domestics can you get than on compared to imports huh?

Originally posted by Z06Vette
And how bout making the american cars as quick (in life they're quicker (some)) but in the game their dogs compared to the imports. Pissses me off.

Me too, damn racist Japanise... Remember that Shelby GT500? Yeah, that's what I thought!

Americans don't LIKE compact cars!

First off, they ain't tall enough to look down on the roofs of Japanese cars.

Second, they usually don't seat seven comfortably, especially not if you get the optional fold-down big-screen DVD player for the back-seat passengers.

Third, a sizable chunk of the American car-buying market won't consider any car with an engine smaller than five liters or less than eight cylinders to be a performance car, and we ALL know that FWD is strictly un-American 'cuz all the NASCAR and NHRA guys are RWD.

Lucky for people like us, the big three are realizing that their old customers are dying off and the new market is people like me; 25-40, performance-oriented but budget-minded, and loyal to quality, not brand-names so they have to have a GOOD car to get our money. Still, the Ford Focus, Dodge Neon, and Saturn SC2 (IMO the sportiest compact from GM) can't compare with the Skylines and RX-7s.

As long as the big three are too busy designing new trucks and SUVs, they won't bother spending much R&D money on decent compacts, so

yeah bring back the old muscle cars, chevelles, vettes, camaros, gtos, hemmi cudas, all the sweet big block powered machines and yeah big farkn blower hanging outta the bonnet :)

i dont know if you could compare a neon and a ford focus to a skyline though. but yea the american intrest is shifting back to more sporty, big power cars. yay

In the back of the manual, they show licensing for I think 3 Shelby cars, but they only sell 1 on the game! What's up with that????

Back