American Racing League (ARL) 2+ hour races

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 222 comments
ready to go
Bathurst Mazda 1.JPEG

I feel like the Porsche is 20 bhp short of being competitive.

If you're worried about cornering prowess of the Porsche, throw 50 lbs on the boyo and bring the power up to where the rest of the cars are.

Oh it is underpowered but bop isnt 100 finished yet. I still have to finish that up. I gave out those numbers so we had a ball park number to be at.

I feel like the Porsche is 20 bhp short of being competitive.

If you're worried about cornering prowess of the Porsche, throw 50 lbs on the boyo and bring the power up to where the rest of the cars are.

I’d just like to say, after this one, I’d be interested in a 4hr at laugna, same setup with cars.... jus sayin..... I’d..... be..... down......

Two questions:
  1. Are the times listed in the event OP Eastern US time?
  2. Do any mandatory number panels, decals, etc. exist for this race? If so, could you link them please?
Not sure how I feel about 4hrs with no tuning and accelerated tire wear (tire wear sucks for pad users to begin with). Mount Panorama is one of my favorite tracks though and I could use a long race to get back in the swing of endurance driving.

Two questions:
  2. Do any mandatory number panels, decals, etc. exist for this race? If so, could you link them please?
Not sure how I feel about 4hrs with no tuning and accelerated tire wear (tire wear sucks for pad users to begin with). Mount Panorama is one of my favorite tracks though and I could use a long race to get back in the swing of endurance driving.

Yes to the times and no to number plates... while I did testing x2 for the tire wear seemed to be a sweet spot for this event tires should last the length of a fuel load.

I also debated about tuning as well and I can say the next event I do like this will have tuning.

Two questions:
Keep an eye on my Tokyo Extreme Racing thread as well as it will be tuning and lower tire wear.
Also, if you are free tomorrow night jump in with us. Low tire wear.
Click here.

Alright guys, we are nearing the Date of this race. We have 2 days. If you havnt signed up yet, jump on board now!!

Back