American Racing League (ARL) 2+ hour races

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 222 comments
@Nick Cannella

ATTN Everybody: on Friday Jan 3rd we will be bring in the new year with a 2.4 hr race at Daytona Infield. I will have more info on this as the time comes up

Also the next race on GT Sport is looking to be on Jan 24th.

Check post 168 i believe nick and I got rid of the the poll...agian i might just scrap the idea for the race on project cars 2 since the interest isnt there

Check post 168 i believe nick and I got rid of the the poll...agian i might just scrap the idea for the race on project cars 2 since the interest isnt there
Laguna seca is coming tomorrow we could do an endrurance race there on the 3rd, multi class

I’m interested in the 2.4 at Daytona I actually bought it months ago just incase something like this would happen lol
It's a fun sim we run it every once in a while but I think we've all been itching to run a long race on it

Just a few quick videos of my notable laps from the Bathurst 4 Hour race for viewing pleasure or reference material. Merry Christmas to you all!

Just a few quick videos of my notable laps from the Bathurst 4 Hour race for viewing pleasure or reference material. Merry Christmas to you all!

Thanks for sharing merry Christmas

So as most you know i am trying to setup a 2.4 hr race at Daytona on Project Cars 2 for Jan.3rd. Please if your interested sign up using this form.

If we do not have at least 10 drivers confirmed by New Years day we will probably run something like 3hrs at a Special Track. I hope everybody has a merry christmas and a happy new year.

So as most you know i am trying to setup a 2.4 hr race at Daytona on Project Cars 2 for Jan.3rd. Please if your interested sign up using this form.

If we do not have at least 10 drivers confirmed by New Years day we will probably run something like 3hrs at a Special Track. I hope everybody has a merry christmas and a happy new year.
pc2 form completed

Last edited:
Don't forget to sign up for the race next week on Project cars. If you are interested at the moment we have 3 drivers not including me.

How ever if we do now have a lot of drivers interested in this event i will get something setup for GTsport for the same day.

Laguna seca is coming tomorrow we could do an endrurance race there on the 3rd, multi class
With Laguna Seca not having long straights and lost of mid-speed turns, it would be great for a classic David vs. Goliath/Muscle Car vs. Sports Car battle.

Everyone check out the first post for a race i am putting on for tomorrow night if your interested just leave a comment below

You are killing me with this car selection...Mercedes-benz F1 W08 EQ POWER+ 2017 890hp & 1605lbs, if I wasn't committed to the Porsche race, I would take part...

Don't forget to sign up for the race next week on Project cars. If you are interested at the moment we have 3 drivers not including me.

How ever if we do now have a lot of drivers interested in this event i will get something setup for GTsport for the same day.
What’s your wheel setup for pc2 just curious. The ffb always feels way off unlike gt sport. Like it feels floating.

What’s your wheel setup for pc2 just curious. The ffb always feels way off unlike gt sport. Like it feels floating.

varies from car to car some cars I like the feeling of a tight wheel others a little looser usually i run about 50-75% gain I think they call it in there.

Back