American Racing League (ARL) 2+ hour races

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 222 comments
We could have damage off and make it a dirty race (within reason, don't spin people out for fun but rub as much as you can) so by the end all of our cars are all scraped up and look gnarly

Okay I will be working on this YET again in the hopes that we can get something setup for 5/24/2020. Yes I know that it is over 2 months away but I won't this to be a blast and have a great time just like the Bathurst race we did. I would LOVE to hear input for you the drivers and figure out what the drivers want to do....I do have a couple ideas that should be a lot of fun.

But please give me your ideas here are some of mine.

1- same cars that we ran before just a different track.
2- same track but with rwd gr4 cars and possibly select detuned gr3 cars
3- Laguna Seca with free choice of any gr3 car

These are just ideas that are in my head. I would also like to keep the races at least keep the races 2.5 hrs in length

Definitely different track. I would say all one class, or maybe two classes and the “fast” guys use the slower of the classes with the “slower” guys in the faster cars.

As far as tracks go, Laguna, nurb gp, Suzuka, spa, Barcelona, monza, interlagos would be cool.

I’d like to see the group C’s in action

Definitely different track. I would say all one class, or maybe two classes and the “fast” guys use the slower of the classes with the “slower” guys in the faster cars.

As far as tracks go, Laguna, nurb gp, Suzuka, spa, Barcelona, monza, interlagos would be cool.

You know we could possibly do something like this with the group C's in action against a detuned GR1 car... at spa

Back