GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
Lol

I get booted at T1, stopped, got it fixed, run into a crashed car at The Cutting, stopped, got it fixed, then ran into another crashed car at The Dipper....That's just my first 8 laps hahaha. When it rains it pours man. Understandably (I hope), I'll call that a night.

Lol

I get booted at T1, stopped, got it fixed, run into a crashed car at The Cutting, stopped, got it fixed, then ran into another crashed car at The Dipper....That's just my first 8 laps hahaha. When it rains it pours man. Understandably (I hope), I'll call that a night.
I sent you a PM. Felt bad about the T1 but I had help.

Lol

We've all been there man keep your head up you'll get em in the next one

@FREEREVN i am sorry about the last turn. I was not expecting you to stop that early.
No problem yeah have to break early with my ****** pedals that's why I'm always 3 sec slower. Trust me that was nothing compared to the three lapped cars that wrecked me and one was in the straight after turn one

Results and points update from last night's race. Full stat update will occur later today.

GR2RESULTS.jpg
GR2WS.jpg
GR2 POINTS.jpg

Last edited:
Lol

Yea that was me at the dipper i spun the car and couldn't get it turned around for the life of me

What a great race. Managed to bring it home 8th. 1st half of my race was awesome. Kept it on the track, lap times were all in the 1:5x:xx range and I hadn't lost it on the esses or the dipper. Even ran with the leaders for a while. Big confidence booster. Then, after 1/2 way, all hell broke loose. I spun out in places I hadn't even gotten squirrely in, smacked this wall, that wall and whatever else I could. It got bad. Still managed today eek out a decent finish. Loads of fun. Love this track and the racing. Cant wait for next months.

Fantastic race last night. I feel I did pretty well and may have been able to stay closer to the 3 leaders if it wasn’t for a fluke spin at the top of the hill but was able to recover. Goal was to stay consistent and I think I did pretty well. Looking forward to the next.

Yes and I heard you in the chat feel defeated because I was running in the 50's. Don't ever let that get you down man you just go out and run your race and let the rest come to you. Trust there was a time where I was in your shoes and wondered how to heck did they run those laps. I will say that consistency will improve your lap times more than anything else.

Yes and I heard you in the chat feel defeated because I was running in the 50's. Don't ever let that get you down man you just go out and run your race and let the rest come to you. Trust there was a time where I was in your shoes and wondered how to heck did they run those laps. I will say that consistency will improve your lap times more than anything else.
Appreciate the words of encouragement. Looking forward to getting quicker and quicker.

Points/stats workbook has been updated in POST #4 and here.
Points scored with the drop in effect.
Drivers with 4 races, 2 best scored.
Drivers with 3 races, 2 best scored.
Drivers with less than 3 races, total points.

Back