GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Catalunya has been voted for the first race. It will take place after RRC and superbug race which should be at or around 10 PM central I will post the room number once its created so everyone can join. There is a rule update i will post soon and tag everyone in about qualifying tires when work slows down. Thanks everyone who joined and helped with this concept of racing it should be a fun race and hope everyone enjoys it!

RULE UPDATE

C. The tire compound you set the fastest qualifying lap on is the tire compound you MUST start the race on (example: if a drivers fastest lap is set on RS the driver must start the race on RS but may change to which ever compound the driver wants to chose once they make their first pitstop). If a driver is caught not using the tires that the driver set the qualifying lap on the penalties will be as followed. If caught you will be penalized by the number of laps you have raced on on wrong tires ( example: if a driver qualifies on RS, starts the race on RH then races 5 laps he will essentially be -5 laps on the scoresheet )

@Jw_wk1010 @Nick Cannella @Herimopp89 @DesertPenguin @Ryan Kirk @ElevenSeven @SleezyBigSlim @WanganGhost

Last edited:
RULE UPDATE

C. The tire compound you set the fastest qualifying lap on is the tire compound you MUST start the race on (example: if a drivers fastest lap is set on RS the driver must start the race on RS but may change to which ever compound the driver wants to chose once they make their first pitstop). If a driver is caught not using the tires that the driver set the qualifying lap on the penalties will be as followed. 1st time 1 race ban, 2nd time driver will be disqualified for the season and any points will be forfeited, 3rd time driver will be banned from future races

@Jw_wk1010 @Nick Cannella @Herimopp89 @DesertPenguin @Ryan Kirk @ElevenSeven @SleezyBigSlim @WanganGhost

While I do agree with the rule I dont think that the punishment fits the crime...if they run softs for 4 laps invalidate those 4 laps so they would be four laps down...that way they aren't suspended for a mental error...just my 2 cents

While I do agree with the rule I dont think that the punishment fits the crime...if they run softs for 4 laps invalidate those 4 laps so they would be four laps down...that way they aren't suspended for a mental error...just my 2 cents

No problem I appreciate all input from everyone if everyone feels the same I will make the change to invalid laps instead of DQ

That way then they still get points and what not
I agree with that is anyone apposed to that change?

I had one of those mental errors first race in RRC and didn't even think about that. That's what I get for multitasking at work lol

How or who will monitor that during the race?
More thank likely I will be trying to keep a close eye on it logging what tires it shows people starting qualifying on and monitoring in pits and review the start of the race immediately after and if theres anything that needs to be done I will post it on here and tag everyone of any changes. Kinda sounds a little backwards but that's the best idea I can come up with at the moment lol. I'm not going to win so I'm also thinking about sitting out qualifying and just starting at the back so I can watch and police tires I'm really hoping the honor system will work but we shall see lol

More thank likely I will be trying to keep a close eye on it logging what tires it shows people starting qualifying on and monitoring in pits and review the start of the race immediately after and if theres anything that needs to be done I will post it on here and tag everyone of any changes. Kinda sounds a little backwards but that's the best idea I can come up with at the moment lol. I'm not going to win so I'm also thinking about sitting out qualifying and just starting at the back so I can watch and police tires I'm really hoping the honor system will work but we shall see lol
Yeah I agree Tex. I sure drivers will be honest but I had to raise the question. Hope you understand. (I’m sure you do)

Ofcourse man I like getting input from everyone, listening to you guys and as a group making it a better league

I'm also sure you will almost be able to tell by the pace of the laps if you see 2 secs drop off you know they had to have changed tires

I'm also sure you will almost be able to tell by the pace of the laps if you see 2 secs drop off you know they had to have changed tires
Oh yeah lol but I'm sure everyone racing will be honorable and it shouldn't be a big issue (atleast that's what I hope lol) but over all it should be a fun experience and that's what we are all in it for

Back