GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
I always thought the black flag was the penalty flag, and the black flag with orange circle meant mechanical fault. Although maybe I misunderstood.
I got this off of a website while working you may be correct I will check into it tonight when I get off work just to make sure so theres no confusion thank you @aceboy127 for bringing this up

I always thought the black flag was the penalty flag, and the black flag with orange circle meant mechanical fault. Although maybe I misunderstood.
After looking at it closer you are absolutely right @aceboy127 it seems the table had those two switched for some reason so I quick fixed it for right now so theres no mis-information and will work on it to make sure its correct by Saturday. Thank you for pointing that out @aceboy127

I will have a room up tonight around 9 central to run a 12 lap race everyone is welcome to join its half the race distance of tomorrow nights race just to figure out a few last minute strategies. I will post room number here when I get it going around 9 PM central

Death Wish Coffee Racing Team ready for action.

399BB024-3B27-4EDD-80F8-FA1C3CC26D89.jpeg

I'm going to a comedy show tonight at 10pm EST but I don't expect it to be longer than an hour. I'll miss qualifying but can hopefully get in the room before 11:30.

Depends how I feel after my prior event...gotta love a good cold and sinus infection
Sorry to hear that man hope you get well soon and no worries if you dont make it I would be in the same boat if I felt like s#$!

yes and yes yes , love beating aceboy`s behind senceless , so I would love to join in , regarding car I´ll do some quick testing iff thats allright :)
Lol no problem man when you get it all figured out just post and I'll update the thread

Back