ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
With Klip and Ghost confirming there might be room for one more. I do believe we are at 15. I’ll update the list shortly.

***EDIT***Updated Grid

ARL GR4 Week 2 grid.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy thank you @hirnsauger69 we might have to bump up start time by a hour I'll talk to a few others and see what's the best option for us I dont want to delay the race but didnt plan on maintenance

Points have been updated overall a fun race sorry we should have done grid start from the beginning that falls on me for not testing it I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. You live and you learn for next time. Sorry @wbhumphries bummer you didnt get to race with us last night tha k you for taking it well hopefully you can race next week at bb raceway.

Points have been updated overall a fun race sorry we should have done grid start from the beginning that falls on me for not testing it I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. You live and you learn for next time. Sorry @wbhumphries bummer you didnt get to race with us last night tha k you for taking it well hopefully you can race next week at bb raceway.
no worries. :bowdown::cheers:

Back