ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Good racing tonight drivers. Results from both lobbies will be posted tomorrow morning.
For those that dont know, when we run two lobbies, results are consolidated and finishing order is determined by overall race time.
You may have finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc in YOUR lobby, but your overall finishing place may (or may not) change based off of the consolidated results.
Remember, you're not only racing against those in your lobby, your also racing AGAINST THE CLOCK .

Great racing tonight everyone! We had an amazing finish for race 3 in lobby a.

4th thru 7th all finished bumper to bumper. Less than .5 seconds between 4th and 7th place.

Lobby a replays have been shared on my feed. Use search tags arl and gr4.
Sweet! I'll be sure to check it out.

Results from last nights week 2 races are posted below and updated in POST #2 and here.
I have also shared the replays from Lobby B.

GR4 RESULTS.jpg

GR4 RESULTS2.jpg

GR4 STATS.jpg

Can't wait to get home and check out the replays from lobby b.

I know there was a lot of close battles in lobby a

Haha, it was mainly Sam just getting a 20 second lead after the first lap in lobby B. So maybe watch the field from 3rd place down.

Honestly I love the track but with only 8 people in our lobby it kind of got a little bleh because it spread us all out too much. Too big of a track for 8 people. But what can you do? Lol

Its jw's fault.

Great racing tonight everyone! We had an amazing finish for race 3 in lobby a.

4th thru 7th all finished bumper to bumper. Less than .5 seconds between 4th and 7th place.

Lobby a replays have been shared on my feed. Use search tags arl and gr4.
my thirsty macdog stopped that from being through to 8th.... also i use auto and ive been seeing videos where using a manual is the only real way to save gas because of early upshifting. ive been playing GT to long to use x and square to shift, i swear my old ass hand will explode if i try manual with the DS4... haha been checking out that drive hub thing and my bday is coming up soon, so luckily in a few weeks i will have invented a totally new excuse for my slowness....

I'm telling you man, I raced last night like I was chasing a ghost in that lobby. Apart from race 3 where I was reigned in by some brilliant driving from @GTP_Guido, I thought I would be closer in overall time. Sam is an animal!

Thank you Cali. :cheers:
Race 3 was good fun. But I have no idea how you can go that fast while fuel and tire saving.
I vote for 0x fuel and tire wear! :gtpflag:

my thirsty macdog stopped that from being through to 8th.... also i use auto and ive been seeing videos where using a manual is the only real way to save gas because of early upshifting. ive been playing GT to long to use x and square to shift, i swear my old ass hand will explode if i try manual with the DS4... haha been checking out that drive hub thing and my bday is coming up soon, so luckily in a few weeks i will have invented a totally new excuse for my slowness....

Try and map the shift buttons to the triggers on the ds4. Ive tried it and its a pretty easy transition

Haha, it was mainly Sam just getting a 20 second lead after the first lap in lobby B. So maybe watch the field from 3rd place down.

Honestly I love the track but with only 8 people in our lobby it kind of got a little bleh because it spread us all out too much. Too big of a track for 8 people. But what can you do? Lol

Its jw's fault.
I mean when you watch race three you can see us have a good race for a couple laps lol until you passed me then that was that lol

Thank you Cali. :cheers:
Race 3 was good fun. But I have no idea how you can go that fast while fuel and tire saving.
I vote for 0x fuel and tire wear! :gtpflag:
Blame @Moby45. His strategy in the season opener made me start looking at the no stop instead of going all out lol.

It was a good assumption. Lol.

He was a ghost in my lobby too...I never saw him. Hahahah
I can relate. I swear the guy was present in both lobbies simultaneously.

Try and map the shift buttons to the triggers on the ds4. Ive tried it and its a pretty easy transition

Yes, this does work pretty well. I use this mapping on "arcady" racing games that allow manual trannys. It is very intuitive and easy for your thumbs to do a quick flick rather than searching for a button.

Back