ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Holy 🤬 For those that don’t know this is where the Chili Bowl is held... for those of you that don’t know what the chili bowl is, we are no longer friends.
ADD3746D-BC54-434C-A44F-D4E98121FA87.png

Yup heard that this morning. Somebody is getting fired lol.

But like Tex said, at least they have more ventilation now. Anybody who decides to go this year let me know. I am there every year. I also live 10 minutes away.

I found this video back in high school in the early days of the interwebz. I am so happy somebody has posted it on youtube.

This is exactly where my imagination went when I saw that @BGCaligula beat @SAMHAIN85 in race 1 last night.

In-car cam of BGCalig...

So here's what really happened @Moby45 ...My favorite race of the season.

Then he corrected for race 2 and ran away from me :lol:

I'll be opening a testing lobby at some point tonight for the new ARL Cobra Cup Challenge. Feel free to join in and see what its about. If you don't know where to start with tuning and wish to learn, this is a great time to join in and get pointers. Otherwise this will serve as a test/tune session and we'll run through a shortened version of what a race night will look like. Make sure you have the 1966 Shelby Cobra 427. Check the updated thread for more details:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/arl-cobra-cup-challenge.390921/

Hello. Canoworms1 here. I've been practicing GTS since last March and hope I'm ready to try my skill against other 'real' people. I'm hoping to join you whenever possible, including tonight, but I realize it is rather late. I'm also very new to this online, forum thing, and if it works out, may need help finding where and what you people are racing. Looking forward to not getting dive bombed.

Hello. Canoworms1 here. I've been practicing GTS since last March and hope I'm ready to try my skill against other 'real' people. I'm hoping to join you whenever possible, including tonight, but I realize it is rather late. I'm also very new to this online, forum thing, and if it works out, may need help finding where and what you people are racing. Looking forward to not getting dive bombed.
Your more than welcome to join man, right now we are taking a small break from Gr.4 and running the Miata, check out https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/merry-miatas-holiday-series.390970/page-6#post-12948072 post we race tonight

Cobra Cup Challenge

***RACING TONIGHT @ 845PM EST***

Room opens for practice @ ~8PM EST
Heat race @ 845PM EST
Race @ 9PM EST

There's been a slight change to the schedule since we ran Willow and Goodwood last week. Tonight we'll be racing at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit 20:00 Clear. Also review other changes made to the first post.

Arl Cobra Cup Challenge

Back