American Racing League (ARL) Knockout Challenge - New Years Eve

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 94 comments
10 people on the roster.
1 tentative

we are looking for 5-6 more people to confirm!!! Who wants in?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@TexasJDC

I may be able to join.....will depend on my wife’s mood . If nothing else i may jump in and specatate for a little while. Looks like it’s going to be a fun night. Happy New Year everyone!

I may be able to join.....will depend on my wife’s mood . If nothing else i may jump in and specatate for a little while. Looks like it’s going to be a fun night. Happy New Year everyone!
Same to you man, yeah feel free to jump in

PSA

PLEASE READ OVER THE RULES ONE MORE TIME AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THEM. ALSO ONCE YOU ARE ELIMINATED PLEASE STAY IN THE LOBBY AS THE FINAL RACE IS GOING TO BE QUITE INTERESTING FOR OUR FINALISTS. PLEASE REALIZE THIS IS ALL IN GREAT FUN. FIGHTING AND ARGUING IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

AS FAR AS "PITTING" SOMONE GOES THE FIRST DRIVER TO COMPLETE THIS FEAT WILL BE AWARDED THE POLE FOR THE FOLLOWING RACE.

@PApunk924 has a tutorial on how this is accomplished if he would be so kind as to share. :)

Last edited:
PSA

PLEASE READ OVER THE RULES ONE MORE TIME AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THEM. ALSO ONCE YOU ARE ELIMINATED PLEASE STAY IN THE LOBBY AS THE FINAL RACE IS GOING TO BE QUITE INTERESTING FOR OUR FINALISTS. PLEASE REALIZE THIS IS ALL IN GREAT FUN. FIGHTING AND ARGUING IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

AS FAR AS "PITTING" SOMONE GOES THE FIRST DRIVER TO COMPLETE THIS FEAT WILL BE AWARDED THE POLE FOR THE FOLLOWING RACE.

@PApunk924 has a tutorial on how this is accomplished if he would be so kind as to share. :)

Back