American Racing League (ARL) Tokyo Xtreme Racing - CANCELLED

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 81 comments
United States
Gardner, KS
ARL.jpg

CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM!

Welcome to the first official TUNED ARL Series.

upload_2019-12-24_8-20-50.jpeg

Do you have Redbull cars sitting in your garage? Ready to wipe the dust off of them and get them on track? Did you ever play Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero? This was one of my favorite games, where this game is different than what this series is about, i feel its the perfect title for the series.
download.jpg
6 races around all 6 layouts of Tokyo, 4 of the 6 are Tuned races.

ARL2.jpg

Cars needed

Redbull Standard $3,000,000

Redbull Competition $3,000,000

Redbull Junior $350,000

Thursday Nights

LOBBY WILL OPEN AT 8:30 PM EASTERN

QUALIFYING WILL START 8:45 PM (10 MINUTE SESSION)

RACING WILL START AT 9:00PM EASTERN

Disconnections
With the recent update on GT Sport there have been many instances a driver getting stuck on the grid (including myself). Hopefully this will not be a problem going forward but until GT Sport fixes this problem we will need to adapt a rule for being stuck or disconnecting. The rule we are putting in place for the time being is that if a driver gets stuck on the grid you will be placed at the rear and we will restart ONE time. If the problem happens to ANYONE a second time, we will not be restarting.

Races will be as close to 240 Miles as we can get give or take

Schedule

January 9 2020 1. South Inner Loop - Redbull Standard (NOT Tuned) (60 Laps)

January 16 2020 2. Central Inner Loop - Redbull Junior (88 Laps) Tuned

January 23 2020 3. East Inner Loop - Redbull Competition (54 Laps) Tuned

January 30 2020 4. East Outer Loop - Redbull Standard (NOT Tuned) (53 Laps)

February 6 2020 5. South Outer Loop - Redbull Competition (74 Laps) Tuned

February 13 2020 6. Central Outer Loop - Redbull Junior (88 Laps) Tuned

Redbull Junior
Power Ratio 160% (394 HP)
Weight Reduction Ratio 100% (1213 Lbs)

Redbull Standard
Power Ratio 100% (798 HP)
Weight Reduction Ratio 100% (1433 LBS)

Redbull Competition
Power Ratio 100% (804 HP)
Weight Reduction Ratio 100% (1433 LBS)

Fuel x1

Tires X4

Rolling Starts

Races WILL Start with MEDIUMS
Super Softs OR Softs will only be allowed once.
I will check the replays to verify.

Fastest lap of the race will receive 2 additional points, and THE TOP 3 IN QUALIFYING WILL RECEIVE ADDITIONAL POINTS 5 for 1st, 3 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd. ONE Race will be dropped at the end of the series.

1st - 27
2nd - 20
3rd - 16
4th - 13
5th - 12
6th - 11
16th - 1

Qualifying will be 10 minutes of open track to set your fastest lap. If you are on a hot lap at the 10 minute mark, you may finish your lap. Once Qually is over, please park on the side of the track. You may run whatever tire you want to run your Qually lap, BUT YOU MUST START THE RACE ON MEDIUMS.

Failure to start the race on mediums will result in half of your points won in the race taken away.
Failure to comply to the soft/super soft limit rule will result in all points lost for the night. (unless, the second time is an accident, and you immediately pit the following lap to switch to mediums, since the game automatically puts you on super softs.)

The ARL IR system will be active for this series as well, please see the ARL INCIDENT REPORT THREAD .

If you have any questions please ask in here, or send me a PM. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
THURSDAY NIGHTS
LOBBY WILL OPEN AT 8:30 PM EASTERN
QUALIFYING WILL START 8:45 PM (10 MINUTE SESSION)
RACING WILL START AT 9:00PM EASTERN

Last edited:
I am looking into opening a lobby tomorrow night for some testing for this. Feel free to join. I have a few more things to get sorted out and we’ll be there.

Thoughts on thursday night every other week?

I am looking into opening a lobby tomorrow night for some testing for this. Feel free to join. I have a few more things to get sorted out and we’ll be there.

Thoughts on thursday night every other week?
Sounds good to me

I am closing the poll, we will be running this event on Thursday nights, I will work on a time and hope to be racing in early January.

Don’t forget to get signed up. There is no deadline yet but we will only be running 1 lobby.

Back