GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Just wanted to say good luck tonight hope everyone has a good clean drama free race....watch out for turn 1 and 2 off the start its gonna bunch up quick and also watch the down hill esses when lapping someone better to save the car and pass on a straight than wreck and have to limp back to the pits...I should be back racing next Saturday getting in all you faster guys way! Good luck and have fun tonight!

R-Sport is proud to announce the acquisition of a 650s for the next round of the ARL for our newest teammate and WanganGhost's brother, IrishPrde (#05). paint is still wet. lol.
upload_2019-1-20_18-7-43.png

Hey everyone I just wanted to let everyone know I will be updating stats and scores to the thread later this afternoon sorry for the delay. I also wanted to ask you guys a question how does everyone feel about the wildcard? Is it too complicated? Should we leave it the way it is or should we shorten it up to letting last place pick the track, car (GR.1-GR.4), reverse grid based on points, and everyone gets double points. Fuel and tire wear will be set as the same as normal ARL races. I do apologize for the inconvenience and realize this is last minute I am sorry I have not addressed earlier but the sooner we know what you guys want the sooner we can get a pick and start practicing.

I'm new so I haven't got much info to go on. The less complicated the better. Thanks for all you do. Please let me know if I can help with helping put the races on...............r
we shorten it up to letting last place pick the track, car (GR.1-GR.4), reverse grid based on points, and everyone gets double points. Fuel and tire wear will be set as the same as normal ARL races.

I'm new so I haven't got much info to go on. The less complicated the better. Thanks for all you do. Please let me know if I can help with helping put the races on...............r
we shorten it up to letting last place pick the track, car (GR.1-GR.4), reverse grid based on points, and everyone gets double points. Fuel and tire wear will be set as the same as normal ARL races.
Thank you @Rick Bohart

I think the new way will work much better it is much simpler and will change things up for everyone the reverse grid will give the top guys a whole new challenge and with 40 minutes it's plenty of time to make up ground plus it gives the guts toward the bottom a shot at a real good finish and will keep the points fairly close

Hey everyone I just wanted to let everyone know I will be updating stats and scores to the thread later this afternoon sorry for the delay. I also wanted to ask you guys a question how does everyone feel about the wildcard? Is it too complicated? Should we leave it the way it is or should we shorten it up to letting last place pick the track, car (GR.1-GR.4), reverse grid based on points, and everyone gets double points. Fuel and tire wear will be set as the same as normal ARL races. I do apologize for the inconvenience and realize this is last minute I am sorry I have not addressed earlier but the sooner we know what you guys want the sooner we can get a pick and start practicing.
Need to be careful about “last place” is it last place “full time” driver? Or last place in points. We may not see that guy/gal again. Also I’d look into removing Gr.1 from the list. Those are interesting in itself. Are you looking at BOP on them? Or bop on the rest of the cars? A single car for all? When taking about Gr.1 - Gr.4’s.

Last place in points that's a fulltime driver....BoP on......1 single make......I will test some gr.1 cars when I get internet back on at the new house and see how bad gr.1 cars are going to be but as of right now they will be included in the selection.....thank you for the questions @Neutty gave me some stuff to think about I appreciate it

Back