GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
You might have answered this already. But how do we determine #s? Automatic or assigned, or chosen?

Whatever number you want. No one has claimed a number so with this being the first season and just getting this off the ground I forgot all about that

View from probably last place lol
Edit: how not to run a race with damage on!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for showing up it is much appreciated i will update standings penalties if any and everything tomorrow morning. Thanks again to everyone who showed up. I am very interested to hear what everyone though and ways to make this league better @Whitey093 has mentioned laps instead of time and it makes sense seeing how time races dont run on gt sport like they do in real life. I would like to hear from everyone else aswell

Last edited:
Sorry for not making it last night. Ohio State Big 10 Championship party we were at last night kind of did me in. I will be there next week.

Hey guys and girl lol I just wanted to check with everyone, i noticed we have 3 people running the Porsche 911 rsr and it's my oversight that allowed this to happen I do apologize for the inconvenience. With that being said does anyone have a issue with me switching to another car? The reason I think I should change is because the other two guys running the Porsche are fairly new to the game and the Porsche in my opinion is a great car starting out on gt sport. If you guys/girl have a problem I completely understand and we will make the change where its necessary. Please let me know what you all think

Back