GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Thanks everyone who came out and raced that was fun I enjoyed it (even though I got lapped lol) very clean race for the most part thanks guys/girl. Stats should be updated tomorrow morning

@SRT DK Racing you have the choice for next Saturdays race congrats on the sweep(pole, fastest lap, win)

Thanks everyone who came out and raced that was fun I enjoyed it (even though I got lapped lol) very clean race for the most part thanks guys/girl. Stats should be updated tomorrow morning

@SRT DK Racing you have the choice for next Saturdays race congrats on the sweep(pole, fastest lap, win)

thank you and thank you for letting me take part in the serie`s , regarding me picking the next track I wouldn`t feel right doing that as I cant promise I will be awake at that time of day again , so i`ll just pick this - let everybody vote (just not monza with no chicanes as I read some would like) , hope thats ok :)

Wow pretty cool to do that man hope you enjoyed the series and get to run it as much as possible but I do understand 5 am for you is a crazy time to race major props for doing so well that early. Ok guys no monza (no chicanes) so if you raced Saturday night you get a choice let me know what you guys/girl want to run and I'll keep a list going with all the tracks.

@Whitey093
@aceboy127
@Jw_wk1010
@Herimopp89
@WanganGhost
@Ryan Kirk
M1ss-d3v10us ( I will let you guys know her pick and will post it)

WELCOME TO ARL!

@____________

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join ARL:

We run a clean league by enforcing a penalty system . We also expect all of our drivers to know how to race clean and respect others on the track. Please if this is something that you cannot follow, then this is not the league for you. Once that is understood, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. Review ALL of the first post of this thread, paying extra attention to the Race Night Layout, Qualifying Procedure, and Race Night Procedures!

2. Review the current car list and find a car that does NOT already have 4 names next to it and post a reply here in thread that you understand the first post, containing your car selection, your PSN and attach the following GTPlanet names so we can make sure everything is in order and get you on the Grid!

@TexasJDC @Nick Cannella @Herimopp89 @Jw_wk1010 @Ryan Kirk @Neutty

3. Review the schedule and post in the thread by 6 est on Saturday your intent to fill your position on the grid. (Failure to do so by 6 est will result in a DNS.)

4. All of our lobbies are set to Friends only, so on the day of the race find your lobby that you have been assigned to, and make sure that you are friends with the host of that lobby!

5. Race Clean and most importantly, have FUN!

During the week we run a number of
different events, we encourage all to join as many as possible.

Last edited:
I tried to make it. It’s freaking cold here and last night a couple of our friends on the other side of town were without power so we had them over to warm up as they awaited power.
No worries man I dont blame ya one bit always good to look out for others. we hope to see you next week

Laguna seca. Oh wait... Indy road. Heck... Silverstone. Ok crap.. how about Twin Ring Motegi. Dang... I know spa. Drats... well we have the horse thief mile instead of those others so that must be a pretty worthwhile track. Maybe just the one legitimate version of that track - Willow Springs Big Willow

@TexasJDC ill take the Supra please. Just for the hell of it. I have a Christmas party on Saturday night. Hoping wifey wants to leave early which would allow me to run with y’all.

Updated Race week 2 results and season points standings:
Race 2 results.PNG

So far we have:

Willow springs Big willow
Blue moon infield A (2 votes)
Dragon trail seaside
Redbull ring (2 votes)
Dragon trail seaside II

Last edited:
So far we have:

Willow springs Big willow
Blue moon infield A
Dragon trail seaside
Redbull ring
Dragon trail seaside II

Iff I should pick one out off those tracks , it would be Big Willow because Gr4 cars on that track is great fun , its an even track when the megane throphy isnt on track :)

edit. just forget this post loool , wrong series :)

Back