AMG confirmes three new cars in GT6

• Thread starter Johan
  • 138 comments
love it when i'm right, kidding ... as i said before, if that Estate version (most likely AWD) is going to be on GT6, then i hope the new E63 AMG RWD sedan is too ..

Don`t think we will get the Estate... Its more or less confirmed that the A45, SLS GT3 and E63 sedan are the only new Merc cars we will get for GT6.

They could have atleast added the S version too for the E63 :( And no silverarrows :(

Maybe one day Kaz will feel the awesomeness of these cars too...
1RGBwjc.gif

I saw the car at the event. For what it's worth, it did clearly display "Gran Turismo 6" license plates on front and back (along with all of the other cars featured there).

For me, that's good enough of a reason to believe the car will be in GT6. Thanks for all your reporting!

0000811497.JPG

I would be amazed if that car is in the game yet there it is with a GT6 plate.

I just tend to put more stock in a GT 15th Anniversary/GT6 announcement photo then others.

If it just said "Gran Turismo" only, yeah, I might not be willing to give it a chance.

Oh, sorry. Well it's the modified road going Supra made to look like a racing Castrol Supra. It has a GT6 plate but I really, really doubt that will be in the game since as someone corrected me in another thread, we already have three real Castrol Supra's. So if that isn't in the game there is a possibility other cars with GT6 plates won't be either.

Oh, sorry. Well it's the modified road going Supra made to look like a racing Castrol Supra. It has a GT6 plate but I really, really doubt that will be in the game since as someone corrected me in another thread, we already have three real Castrol Supra's. So if that isn't in the game there is a possibility other cars with GT6 plates won't be either.

Possible Livery editor hint? 💡

Mercedes Benz released a video in which is possible to see the MB SLS AMG GT3 for some seconds at least:

love it when i'm right, kidding ... as i said before, if that Estate version (most likely AWD) is going to be on GT6, then i hope the new E63 AMG RWD sedan is too ..

Whether it's the AWD or RWD version has nothing to do with being an estate or saloon but which specification.
If it were the E63 AMG S (which it isn't it seems, that has even more power), it would automatically mean we'd get the 4MATIC-version, whether it's a saloon or estate.

So the RWD thing is a given I suppose, but I do think we'll be getting the estate version and not just because that's the version which was present at the event (which could just be a coincidence) but because we already have its little brother (C63 AMG) in saloon form and there haven't been any Merc wagons in GT so far.

All good Simon. I believe I have seen the pic you are speaking of, and there could be many explanations for that Supra.

I honestly believe a Supra of that era will be a premium in GT6.

All good Simon. I believe I have seen the pic you are speaking of, and there could be many explanations for that Supra.

I honestly believe a Supra of that era will be a premium in GT6.

More than likely, but not that exact car with that bodykit and livery, was my point. Well there is no point debating it anyway, we'll know when we know really.

Don`t think we will get the Estate... Its more or less confirmed that the A45, SLS GT3 and E63 sedan are the only new Merc cars we will get for GT6.

They could have atleast added the S version too for the E63 :( And no silverarrows :(

Maybe one day Kaz will feel the awesomeness of these cars too...
1RGBwjc.gif

no where does it say the word 'sedan' , niether in the Mercedes quote, nor any of Kazunoris' quotes, not even GT6 official page ..

More than likely, but not that exact car with that bodykit and livery, was my point. Well there is no point debating it anyway, we'll know when we know really.

Hey, you never know what type of body kit the Supra will have.:)

Hey, you never know what type of body kit the Supra will have.:)

YES! Just what I was going to type. Hundreds of body-kits and if there is a livery editor, who's to say we can't create a replica?

I'm still interested to see, if we can use any wheel, would the same diameter and width apply? Could I use the wheel/tyre from the CLK DTM on the CLK55, then apply front/rear aero and wide fenders? I know we'll get more info but, I'm killing myself speculating some possibilities.

Back