Amuse S2000 drift

• Thread starter chameleon2
  • 14 comments
I Think you're doing great but a s2000 is an easy car , try the RuF Yellowbird , its an RR , which drifts really different then this car.

BTW ook uit nederland

Btw you can search in setup depot for a good , all round setup for your car.
Another fun car is the Shelby cobra ( reduce weight 3 , N3 , 666Hp) !

Indeed with the 50/50 weight distribution the Honda S2000 is a very nice car to drift with. Will try some other cars, I'm not really intrerested in trying to drift cars like the shelby cobra, but the RUF seems interesting, I will try some other cars like the FD3S. Much power though..... Wonder what could be a good way to capture the videos without a capture card?

But hey don't you like a muscle drift, they got low-rpm /High-torque engines so stock drifting is fun.

BTW
Did you Try the Yellowbird ?

Im guessing most of you know about Best Motoring International(BMI) hosted by Hot Version. The Amuse S2000 was built for one of the Touge Showdowns and it won. Keiichi Tsuchiya liked it so much that he deamed it the "Touge Monster" that set the best time on the Gunsai Touge. Just a little background as I know some people have no clue where the car really came from.

Yeah, that car was sweet. It's funny how most of the tuner cars you can buy in GT4, I have seen in Best Mototring.

Nice dirfting chameleon, I would suggest a different camera view though. Kind of hard to see what is going in with the view you had. 👍

maybe your using the newer(ap2) s2000. the older one(ap1) is more loose than then new one because of some suspension/tire changes for the new model.

Back