Amuse S2000 drift

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting Videos' started by chameleon, Sep 6, 2006.

1. chameleon2

chameleon2

Check out my first drift video...
    I don't play GT4 that often....and I don't think it's very good yet. But worth the watch....I'm very sorry for the bad video quality, I have no capture card.

Made a few mistakes but my setup still needs work.

What you think ? :dopey:

www.freddekei.com/misc/gt4drifting.wmv

2. trivium

trivium

I Think you're doing great but a s2000 is an easy car , try the RuF Yellowbird , its an RR , which drifts really different then this car.

BTW ook uit nederland

3. trivium

trivium

Btw you can search in setup depot for a good , all round setup for your car.
    Another fun car is the Shelby cobra ( reduce weight 3 , N3 , 666Hp) !

4. SMOKEY BANDIT

SMOKEY BANDIT

Nice job at the drifting
    :sly:3 nederlanders op een rij:sly:

5. chameleon2

chameleon2

Indeed with the 50/50 weight distribution the Honda S2000 is a very nice car to drift with. Will try some other cars, I'm not really intrerested in trying to drift cars like the shelby cobra, but the RUF seems interesting, I will try some other cars like the FD3S. Much power though..... Wonder what could be a good way to capture the videos without a capture card?

6. mcdesign

mcdesign

can you give drift settings....

7. Pink_the_Floyd

Pink_the_Floyd (Banned)

Got an IPod?

8. karate_crimson

karate_crimson

Hey man good stuff!

9. trivium

trivium

But hey don't you like a muscle drift, they got low-rpm /High-torque engines so stock drifting is fun.

BTW
    Did you Try the Yellowbird ?

10. Beno

Beno

i have an ipod, how do you record video on that??
    im interested cos i dont have a capture card

11. karate_crimson

karate_crimson

Im guessing most of you know about Best Motoring International(BMI) hosted by Hot Version. The Amuse S2000 was built for one of the Touge Showdowns and it won. Keiichi Tsuchiya liked it so much that he deamed it the "Touge Monster" that set the best time on the Gunsai Touge. Just a little background as I know some people have no clue where the car really came from.

12. Tangled Web

Tangled Web

Yeah, that car was sweet. It's funny how most of the tuner cars you can buy in GT4, I have seen in Best Mototring.

Nice dirfting chameleon, I would suggest a different camera view though. Kind of hard to see what is going in with the view you had. :tup:

13. DG5 DRIFTER

DG5 DRIFTER

actually the s2k is kinda a hard car because it's so stiff atleast i know as stock but still it's not the easiest.

14. Suzuki

Suzuki

maybe your using the newer(ap2) s2000. the older one(ap1) is more loose than then new one because of some suspension/tire changes for the new model.

15. manhezze

manhezze

chameleon, a cammcorder works very well, my explaination is under GAMING\playstation3\VIDEO TRANSFER thread.