An Amateur Drift Video

• Thread starter Jhaqastar
  • 17 comments
^^^^^
well that's the title of the vid

note: I'm not the best drifter in the world, and my editing software needs to be re-installed(or that I need a better proc)

Any tips on how I can improve?:)

I checked out your vid. Man...initial D music.... :(

But that's totally personal. Good start. I'd say your main challenge right now is your line. From what I saw, you're turning in to late. This puts you way outside the ideal line and makes it very hard to get that high angle you're after. Try turning in earlier.

Good luck!

^^^^^^^
that's the title

1. Not all drifts here are nice

2. I still have that problem of late entry

3. But I also have some good ones in there(got lucky I guess)

4. no mere initial D music :sly: that was a one video deal(while I was geting used to Adobe premier)

Thanks for watching :) leave a comment?

I merged your two threads together. Please keep all your videos in the same thread. Thanks!

Your angles are rather, how should i say this.., "doesn't seem to reach its maximum potential". This goes especially for your AWDs. Your FR drifts are ok, but they personally don't appeal to me, it was smooth and quick, i liek that, it was just the angle. Either than that, you're better than me, I have poor drift entries, and its not late entry it's geting INTO the drift.

Jhaqastar, STOP making new threads for every video you post. Simply add them to this thread. I would advise updating the title and having them all listed in the first post.

I have again merged your latest thread with your first.

Again, STOP making new thread for every video.

Thanks.

Well, you don't suck. Your just unexperienced, I suck though ^^ but it seems that the Trueno is slightly faster and drifts longer. But a good practice is practice alot, if you want that following a ghost feel, try picturing if it was a real tandem with the real GT car. but not bad of an attempt.

You aren't the best, but you are consistent. Me, I'll pull the most spectacular drift, then can't do it again for the next 15 tries.

Cumulatively, you would do better than me.

If you really wanna get some quick experience, go drift any RR Ruf or a Proto Motors Spirra.

Stock on some N1's and you'll have it going great!

Well, thanks for the feedback :).

...The Trueno drifts easier than the box :). The box just doesn't want to slide! I was forced to use weights at the rear...

...Analogue is hard, I hope I can get a wheel :(...

...And I guess the problem with me is that I never stick to m1 car :(. I better choose one and get used to that... :(

I'll make another vid! I'll try to make it better :)

Back