And Lo, I have seen the light and it is good

my brothers and sisters, I have seen the light and been reborn. And yea, the path of righteousness is beset on all sides by the propaganda of rice boys and eurotrash.

Yes my friends, I have been blinded by the goodness and love of a Panoz Esperante. I got to drive one today, and I was so happy I almost cried.

and the rice boy did say "but lo, yea hast but 320 horses with which to use" and panoz did say "but do I not haul ass?" and the riceboy did say "but the thy dealer didst charge for you twice a corvette" and panoz dost replied "but am I not bad ass? Dost I not fetch such a price? Thou dost worship a false idol called NSX and 911. I am he who is called panoz, and I am good"

Hear me now. The false prophets or rice have led you astray. But you still have time to repent, and you too may be taken into the comfy bucket leather seats of the one true american exotic.

Sorry for getting biblical, but it was a religious experience for me. I came home and played it on gt for two hours. It did not do the beast justice, even being the GTR. I shall own one when I can come up with 80 grand

esp_05.jpg

And here I was, thinking that I was the only Esperante lover. :D

In my case this was love at first sight. (And after tweaking it a bit, it surely can haul ass.) Lovely sound too!!

I used it for the Tokyo 100 lap, and I loved every second of it.

I'm afraid now though that it has lost some of its HP :(

And Lo, did TVR Tuscan stand firm and cry 'Sorry, but I shall p!ss all over your fireworks!' :lol: Sorry, couldn't help myself...

Good car tho'. :D

Originally posted by BrianCNorton
my brothers and sisters, I have seen the light and been reborn. And yea, the path of righteousness is beset on all sides by the propaganda of rice boys and eurotrash.

You forgot the white trash. or If you combine Rice boys with Eurotrash, you get rice trash. combine them all, you get White Rice Trash. And you forgot to add the lowrider people, lets call them hoopties(in GT2, I made an Intrepid with 3 spoke rims and it sat low, and I called it a hoopty mobile...don't know if it's a real word)So now you got white rice trash hoopties. Sorry if I offended anybody.

And Panoz are cool. The ones they use for the GT races look like RX-7s :P

I'll resist the urge to ask if any American cars are fitted with steering wheels these days. :P :D
Talking of the Eurotrash Vs Yank tank battle,i was challenged to a stat race by a Canadian bloke over a quarter mile distance.He chose a 2000 Dakota 4x4 club 318V8 which i think is some sort of pick-up truck,i of course went with the slow,reliable,housewives favourite the Ferrari F40.
Now here's my question,does anyone know the quarter mile time for the Dakota? The Ferrari does it in 11.8 seconds,i just can't see it being beaten by a pickup truck. :)

LOL!

The Esperante seems a nice car but is way overstickered. I'm with axletramp - TVRs munch cars costing twice and thrice their price :D

N1SMO

Originally posted by MazKid

You forgot the white trash. or If you combine Rice boys with Eurotrash, you get rice trash. combine them all, you get White Rice Trash. And you forgot to add the lowrider people, lets call them hoopties(in GT2, I made an Intrepid with 3 spoke rims and it sat low, and I called it a hoopty mobile...don't know if it's a real word)So now you got white rice trash hoopties. Sorry if I offended anybody.

And Panoz are cool. The ones they use for the GT races look like RX-7s :P

Whoa man! You ALMOST made a post without mentioning anything by Mazda. Nice try! (:

I'll have to give the Esperanta a go later today. Sounds like a real American Muscle car.

~LoudMusic

**** for 80,000$ i would rather by a viper, or 2 corvettes, or Z3coupe and Z3 roadster, or Audi S8, or Audi S4 and a Tahoe, Lotus esprite, or Ice cream and keep the rest of my money than waste it on a car that looks like it was made of clay. Sorry just my opinio :banghead: n.

Not a bad one f1king. Before I got mine I kept reading on here how great it was and how it was some guy's best drive. Then..... :(

...I won it.

'Great' I thought. Oh dear... I just don't like it. :shakehead I mean power to weight this car should really fly, but it doesn't. My RX7 LM destroy's it without going to the limit! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just don't get it.... :)

The Esperante is sorta like a bigger, faster, and way more expensive Miata. I'd just take the Miata and put the 13b, or better yet 20B in it and it would kill the Panoz. :D

Latest Posts

Back