Another AI race challenge...

• Thread starter Sven
  • 4 comments
I discovered another car that's hard to win with in GT4 Prologue. It's the Spoon S2000 Race Car, on pro difficulty. I tried it out hoping to get a good replay with competitive replay, but it turns out that the AI cars (all Rally Cars) just dust me coming out of the turns.

It could just be that my skills with the DFP aren't up to snuff yet, but it's probably a challenging race either way.

Try it out and report back if you can win...

I'don't now what do you mean by this,I have all cars won in prologue...including the Spoon S2000 Race Car..!:confused:

No problem SVEN, nailed this some time ago @ TSUKUBA although the other circuits proved to be a little more diffucult. The thing to remember with the race S2000 is that it has phenomenal brakes for a car of it's size. Brake ultra late and exploit the handling that the car has. I have found that the car has very little under/oversteer so you can pretty much place it where you like. The final tight sweeping right at Tsukuba can be taken flat out in 4th with no lifting, this is where you can make up big time on the rally cars which you are pitched against.

Good Luck.

Back