Another C2C Vid is Here

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting Videos' started by Loon, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Loon

Loon

So here's another vid, just a quick one. I'm not real happy with what came out of it, but I made it and may as well show y'all. It's just me this time. Still the same old crap vid quality.

NEW

2. Tulok

Tulok

Hey guys! I had a great time making this :)
    *to all of you *non-members* who surf the forums, please join :)

3. articzap

articzap

Looks like some good stuff but buy a capture card now! $30 shipped is not to expensive.

4. Loon

Loon

Another vid is up in the first post.

5. BLITZ_69

BLITZ_69

Or you could just plug that video camera into the VCR and hit record :idea: :rolleyes:

If you do that, it will record whatever is on the screen, my dad had to do that once for his friend, and it worked.

6. Loon

Loon

VCR? Are you serious, who has that anymore?:lol:

7. AOS-

AOS- Premium

i do.. I think i might be able to record what i view using this DVD recorder thing that records whats on the screen, like a VCR but it writes it after recording on a DVD. If i did it that way i might be able to load some Drift vids, but that's such a waste of DVD's considering the fact i dont work so dad'll be quite upset from it, i already wasted about 15 CD's burning psx games

And the vid itself, Nice Sliding Solstice, would be nice without the spoiler. I tried drfiting that Viper with a all-around setup i use but all the torque it pumps out makes the car go straight, so accel acts like understeer.

8. BLITZ_69

BLITZ_69

I have a VCR/DVD combo. Never really use the VCR part anymore, like you said, its outdated.

But the method still works.