Another C2C Vid is Here

• Thread starter Loon
  • 7 comments
GTPLoon
D1 Loon
So here's another vid, just a quick one. I'm not real happy with what came out of it, but I made it and may as well show y'all. It's just me this time. Still the same old crap vid quality.

NEW

Looks like some good stuff but buy a capture card now! $30 shipped is not to expensive.

Or you could just plug that video camera into the VCR and hit record 💡 :rolleyes:

If you do that, it will record whatever is on the screen, my dad had to do that once for his friend, and it worked.

i do.. I think i might be able to record what i view using this DVD recorder thing that records whats on the screen, like a VCR but it writes it after recording on a DVD. If i did it that way i might be able to load some Drift vids, but that's such a waste of DVD's considering the fact i dont work so dad'll be quite upset from it, i already wasted about 15 CD's burning psx games

And the vid itself, Nice Sliding Solstice, would be nice without the spoiler. I tried drfiting that Viper with a all-around setup i use but all the torque it pumps out makes the car go straight, so accel acts like understeer.

Back