Antifa/jews vs White nationalists/Nazis

• Thread starter Novalee
  • 92 comments
You came into this thread and posted a link saying the meme had a certain ideology behind it. So, what is that ideology? :confused:
if i i have to explain it to you when it is clear , then it is pointless . sorry .

as far as you asking if i have answer to your question , you dont get to demand anything from me when i will not demand anything from you . that is your answer .

i never came into the thread , i actualy started it and you came into it .

as far as the discussion part there is 100s if not 1000s of posts on here that is just posts of information . and the reality for you concerning me is simply on some subjects i will gladly debate and others i wont .

on this particular subject i know how i feel and think about it , you can choose to accept that or not , choice is yours . have a good day .

if i i have to explain it to you when it is clear , then it is pointless . sorry .

I'm merely seeking clarification on your stance as to me it's not as clear as it apparently seems to you.

you dont get to demand anything from me when i will not demand anything from you . that is your answer .

I'm not demanding anything, just merely trying to engage in civil conversation.

i never came into the thread , i actualy started it and you came into it .

I came into it because I like having conversations, may I ask why you started the thread if you don't want to do the same?

and the reality for you concerning me is simply on some subjects i will gladly debate and others i wont .

If you don't want to debate something that is indeed within your rights. However if that's the case perhaps it's not the best idea to post on a subject you don't want to talk about! 💡

on this particular subject i know how i feel and think about it , you can choose to accept that or not , choice is yours . have a good day .

I can't accept what you've never told me.

It's obvious the thread title is defective. Even so, it's the Antifa thread we have, so we'll use it. Together with BLM, it is the most important and interesting protest organization in the country.

In Seattle's CHAZ/CHOP zone, the leadership is an uneasy mix of BLM and Antifa. These groups have very incongruent goals and consequently an uneven and mixed message is getting out.

In all the protests and riots across the cities and towns of America, it's unclear to me what the relative influence of Antifa/anarchy is with BLM.
Both are revolutionary social change movements. BLM has the goals of immunity from prosecution and criticism. defunding police, and reparations to blacks in the form of livable lifetime incomes, as well as other policy/governmental/social changes. The goals of Antifia are less policy changes, but more in the vein of violent and confrontational deplatforming of their perceived enemies. IMHO, Antifa and primitive anarchism are closely linked.

Rose City Antifa activists with modified anarchist red and black flagand transgender pride flag in a protest against Patriot Prayer in 2017

Back