Any Chevelle fans? - New album out NOW!Music 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 46 comments
Yeah I think the gap between This type of thinking to Vena Sera is why it felt like for a time they were taking longer to produce stuff, but now that I see the distance of only 3 or 4 years it's not that bad.

I didn't really like their last album. I was going to see them last year. But the show got cancelled due to something, just a few hours before.. Really sucks

So the deal was that the band would sign the first 2,016 CD's that were pre-ordered from their website. Since the website crashed almost immediately upon release, they have decided to sign EVERY SINGLE COPY as a thank you for being so patient with the website issues. :eek: Love these guys. 👍

Also, new single = pretty damn good as usual. :)

Got my CD and T-shirt today in the mail. A couple songs on there I will have to get used to, but I LOVE the rest.

Oh, and since I pre-ordered on their website I made the name list on the back of the t-shirt! :D

IMAG0096.jpg

Edit: Small preview for those interested. I love this song because it's so different from what they usually produce, but it's so fantastic I can't stop listening to it.

(there are other new songs in the playlist)

Last edited:
Just now sharing this since it was the bonus song for the pre-ordered album and it was finally uploaded on YouTube. Might possibly be my favorite new song of theirs.

Last edited:
Back