Any opinions on tt Isle of Man or monster energy supercrossXBOne 

United States
Brookyln
i would like some honest opinions on if it’s worth it. Which one to get or do i get both. I’m kind of leaning toward monster energy supercross first but with tt Isle of Man on sale right now maybe get that first. Monster energy supercross reminds me of excite bike back on Nintendo or swag when i was little. I know nothing about bikes never played a bike game in my life but might take a gamble on one of those or both.

I am a casual race fan and enjoy project cars 2. F1 2017. Wrc7 and dirt 4. I watch f1 and WEC and nascar on tv. But only once have I watched moto gp. But It looks like an interesting something different type of game.

Why is tt Isle of Man worth it or monster energy supercross or both.

What are the best controller settings for Xbox. For project cars 2 I use assists off.

I appreciate all your opinions

Last edited:
I own both. I wouldn’t my any stretch be considered a hardcore gamer, but I get it in.

TT Isle of Man - it’s just magic. I can’t get enough of driving the mountain and the other tracks are fun too. The career mode is typical; race, earn money, buy bikes, repeat (fun and straightforward).

I personally love time trialing each section of the mountain and other tracks.

Monster Energy Supercross - I purchased this on sale recently and pleasantly surprised by the feel of the bikes and indoor/outdoor tracks available. Also, it has a phenomenal track editor for creative types. I love the compound the compound that was recently added.

Just like TT: IoM, I thoroughly enjoy time trialing on each track and shaving down my time. The game also has a very cool reward system where you’re always earning XP, which is been fun for me.

Which to buy?
My recommendation is both. They each offer different, but great motor bike experiences. If I can only choose one, TT: IoM first and then MES later down the line.

Hope this helps with your decision making and anybody on the fence regarding these two fun games.

Thanks so much for your Info. I’m going to get tt Isle of Man first since right now it’s on sale for 50 dollars. I will wait for a sale on monster energy supercross. How is the track editor do a lot of people post cool tracks. I am not creative but the idea of downloading created tracks does make it good replay value. Is monster energy supercross the game to get or do you get mxgp pro out later in June? I assume monster energy supercross because of the track editor. I am going to try moto gp 18. As a fan of f1 2017 and project cars 2 and forza 7. I known moto gp 18 will be worth taking a chance on. Thanks your info on tt Isle of Man. I’m going to take a risk and download it now.

Back