Any pros on GT2?

• Thread starter GT3 a-spec
  • 112 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think He's asking how to play. With which car to start etc.

Well. If I am right in what You mean...

Very good way to start GT2 is to get GOLD LICENSE B and earn Spoon Honda S2000. And then earn rest of the Licenses and start racing.

Actually, i don't know what we're supposed to do in this thread. I guess if you're a pro, just say cheese or something! :drool: :ill:

I have spent a considerable time playing GT2.
100% mulitple times.
What is the purpose of this thread?

Gil
I have spent a considerable time playing GT2.
100% mulitple times.
What is the purpose of this thread?

Well if you're a pro, you just show up here and stand around and greet each other i guess :nervous: Hi gil! I'm Parnelli Bones! :ill: and i'm a professional ...uh...Gran turismo 2 driver. uH...and uh... *scratches forehead* and um. *fumbles with bag of pretzels by the non-alcoholic punch bowl* well i just like Gran turismo!

stifles cough Hey anyone got a Ricola?

Actually, i don't know what we're supposed to do in this thread. I guess if you're a pro, just say cheese or something! :drool: :ill:

Cheese! And by the way, here you go. *hands Parnelli generic cough drop*

Cheese! And by the way, here you go. *hands Parnelli generic cough drop*

Why thank you ty00123. How are you? My name is Parnelli (shows nametag created by a Kinko's computer whiz). I am a GT pro. How about you? Are you a GT pro? :dopey: Or do you consider yourself more of an intermediate driver? *aaaa-choo!* I hear Sucahyo is supposed to be here later. He's a GT pro. :ill: We should invite some girls, too! 💡 *nervously paces into a folding chair that falls over, knocking the popcorn bowl on the floor* ooops drats! Well that's what happens when you just spent all afternoon in front of your TV screen trying to perfect your latest run of license tests! A HA HA!!!

*joke greeted by dead silence while GT3 A-spec's dog quickly grabs a nibble of popcorn*

...because i was playing GT all afternoon....becasue i'm a pro...and my eyes ....never mind!

Hey guys! I am NOT a GT2 pro, so I am doing absolutely nothing here except making things awkward for everybody!

Seriously, though, I am. *sneeze*

Why thank you ty00123. How are you? My name is Parnelli (shows nametag created by a Kinko's computer whiz). I am a GT pro. How about you? Are you a GT pro? :dopey: Or do you consider yourself more of an intermediate driver? *aaaa-choo!* I hear Sucahyo is supposed to be here later. He's a GT pro. :ill: We should invite some girls, too! 💡 *nervously paces into a folding chair that falls over, knocking the popcorn bowl on the floor* ooops drats! Well that's what happens when you just spent all afternoon in front of your TV screen trying to perfect your latest run of license tests! A HA HA!!!

*joke greeted by dead silence while GT3 A-spec's dog quickly grabs a nibble of popcorn*

...because i was playing GT all afternoon....becasue i'm a pro...and my eyes ....never mind!

It's okay, I understand. Running the 2 hours of Rome 12 times straight will do that to anybody. Oh, can I have some popcorn?

What I think GT3 a-spec is trying to ask here is if there are any positives (pros-cons, make sense?) in buying a GT2 game because apparently he doesn't want to waste his money on a bad game?

Either way, we're all still waiting for GT3 a-spec to starighten out his question (ask clearly, please!!!).

Anyway, no harm done. Continue passing around the popcorns! :)

Why, it's good to see you, Parnelli Bones! Gee, reminds me of Parnelli Jones...
It's great to see the whole gang here. I am more of an intermediate driver, by the way (see previous post), thus I feel that I do not belong here.

So, when does GT3 a spec give the answer? In the meantime, could anyone pass some more of that amazing popcorn? Sad that it has so many calories, almost equal to the amount of times that I have tried to obtain my Super License! Ha ha ha...ha... Okay, I'm leaving.

It's okay, I understand. Running the 2 hours of Rome 12 times straight will do that to anybody. Oh, can I have some popcorn?

You'll have to ask GT3 A-spec's dog. He seems to have currently cornered the market on it...:guilty:

Hey guys! I am NOT a GT2 pro, so I am doing absolutely nothing here except making things awkward for everybody!

Seriously, though, I am. *sneeze*

:lol: Hee hee

What I think GT3 a-spec is trying to ask here is if there are any positives (pros-cons, make sense?) in buying a GT2 game because apparently he doesn't want to waste his money on a bad game?

Either way, we're all still waiting for GT3 a-spec to starighten out his question (ask clearly, please!!!).

Anyway, no harm done. Continue passing around the popcorns! :)

Well since we're all here, we might as well do some racing! No girls have showed up yet and GT3 A-spec just sorta threw this little party and left! :sly: so le'ts see if he has GT2

...but then i feel kinda weird poking around some dude's entertainment area without his permission!! :guilty: Um...anyone wanna listen to some Weezer? I got some Puff Daddy! :ill::dunce::ouch::nervous::indiff: anyone? anyone? Bueller? :embarrassed:

Why, it's good to see you, Parnelli Bones! Gee, reminds me of Parnelli Jones...
It's great to see the whole gang here. I am more of an intermediate driver, by the way (see previous post), thus I feel that I do not belong here.

So, when does GT3 a spec give the answer? In the meantime, could anyone pass some more of that amazing popcorn? Sad that it has so many calories, almost equal to the amount of times that I have tried to obtain my Super License! Ha ha ha...ha... Okay, I'm leaving.

Naw, the dog ate it all. :( Hope he dont' get sick! :drool:

....come on GT3 A-spec, this is really awkward! :) kidding. Where are you dude???

I guess I'm one of them pro's too, if you thinks I am. Driving around in that Nismo powered Mustang that shouldn't be but it's so fast I nearly lost my pants (oh dear). I guess maybe a gearhead? Anyone need an engine swap? *Cough* What is that smell?

I guess I'm one of them pro's too, if you thinks I am. Driving around in that Nismo powered Mustang that shouldn't be but it's so fast I nearly lost my pants (oh dear). I guess maybe a gearhead? Anyone need an engine swap? *Cough* What is that smell?

That...is the smell of rice. In cars. You know, things you don't want to be seen in? *cricket chirps*

I think this is the silliest, dumbest thread ever! :dunce:
Hey there Parnelli Bones, so nice to see a GT Pro here. May I have your autograph?

I heard that you was so cool, you had $60,000....
...on your Library Card! :scared:
One thing I must comment on though.
Parnelli Bone
but then i feel kinda weird poking around some dude's entertainment area without his permission!!
OMG... WTF! Let that dude enjoy his little "Playstation."

:lol:

Oh well, it provides a bit of comic relief for the GT2 forum...
'
Yeah agreed!

Hey there Parnelli Bones, so nice to see a GT Pro here. May I have your autograph?

I heard that you was so cool, you had $60,000....
...on your Library Card! :scared:
One thing I must comment on though.OMG... WTF! Let that dude enjoy his little "Playstation."

:lol:

I know...i was thinking of that little innuendo there after i posted the other day. :scared: But i'm a manly-man i assure you! Just one of those Freudian slips! :scared::yuck:

Hello, I am not a pro, but I am a maniac :lol:.

Ha, i knew Sucahyo would show up! Dude did you bring pizza? :D

VERY COOL! :cool: We got some Puff Daddy. Some Weezer. Some pretzels. Some punch :ouch: and we got a dog who ate all our popcorn but Sucahyo has brought some Champagne!!! :drool: Now we gots a party folks!

But hmmm I'm sick of waitin around. LET'S BREAK IN THE CABINET...

...and uh, see if GT3 A-spec has some video games!!! :D Let's see. We got "Kill all the Humans". :yuck: Sims2!!!???!? :indiff: BURNOUT REVENGE 3????!!! :banghead:

...oh i give up! Anyone up for a game of Burnout? :yuck::ill::dunce::grumpy: Can't find a copy of GT2!!! :(

VERY COOL! :cool: We got some Puff Daddy. Some Weezer. Some pretzels. Some punch :ouch: and we got a dog who ate all our popcorn but Sucahyo has brought some Champagne!!! :drool: Now we gots a party folks!

But hmmm I'm sick of waitin around. LET'S BREAK IN THE CABINET...

...and uh, see if GT3 A-spec has some video games!!! :D Let's see. We got "Kill all the Humans". :yuck: Sims2!!!???!? :indiff: BURNOUT REVENGE 3????!!! :banghead:

...oh i give up! Anyone up for a game of Burnout? :yuck::ill::dunce::grumpy: Can't find a copy of GT2!!! :(
Wheres the nappy headed ho's? :grumpy:

hey, can i join?? i am not really a pro though, i can not get all gold on any license :guilty:.., hey, here are the guys that post replies on my thread, parnelli, ty00123 and sucahyo, hello.., :)

i wish i could upload a video of me playing GT2, but my PS1 is broken :guilty: *sigh* ..,

hello to all of you, i am =drifting24/7=, a recent member here on GT Planet.., :)

hey, can i join?? i am not really a pro though, i can not get all gold on any license :guilty:.., hey, here are the guys that post replies on my thread, parnelli, ty00123 and sucahyo, hello.., :)

i wish i could upload a video of me playing GT2, but my PS1 is broken :guilty: *sigh* ..,

hello to all of you, i am =drifting24/7=, a recent member here on GT Planet.., :)

It's all right, ==drifting24/7==. Though I technically left this party, I have come back to say (once again) that I am not a GT2 pro either...

By the way, where is gt3 a spec? I have a host gift for him... A bag of popcorn and a copy of GT2!

Hi all! I'm GT2Veteran. I haven't lost a race since I began racing, 100% winning percentage proves it all!
I don't race much these days, I just like to buy cars (with the money I've won from my racing days) and tune them.

Can I join? :D

/GT2Veteran

100% Winning Percentage indicates you might know how to avoid saving your game after losses.

A real pro should lose every now-and-then, trying to win with disadvantaged cars. (Especially given the tendency of the AI, if you don't simply overpower them, to stay in a pack nipping at your heels, willing to barge past if some unknown timer suggest to the handicap algorithm that you are going too slowly).

100% Winning Percentage indicates you might know how to avoid saving your game after losses.

A real pro should lose every now-and-then, trying to win with disadvantaged cars. (Especially given the tendency of the AI, if you don't simply overpower them, to stay in a pack nipping at your heels, willing to barge past if some unknown timer suggest to the handicap algorithm that you are going too slowly).

Neither do I fancy killing the opponent with overpowered cars (like the Escudo) in GT2, as you said, the AI is dumb and slow ;)
I prefer cars in the 200-400bhp class.
I don't re-load the game because I lost a race, that's just waste of time :P

/GT2Veteran

Neither do I fancy killing the opponent with overpowered cars (like the Escudo) in GT2, as you said, the AI is dumb and slow ;)
I prefer cars in the 200-400bhp class.
I don't re-load the game because I lost a race, that's just waste of time :P

/GT2Veteran

Golly gee, Mr. GT2Veteran, you must be a modern Stirling Moss of GT2! Could you sign this 8x10 glossy I have of your portrait? My girlfriend would love it!

So, when does the party start? I've been here for 4 days already, the time it took to find the Eigen Loop! Ha ha! Or was it the time it took to coax my Aston Martin DB7 to 60km/h?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back