any toyota demo codes?

• Thread starter Z32
  • 4 comments

Z32

so are there any?
im surprised there was so much immediatelye after the bmw demo, but nothing for our us only demo thats been out for quite some time by now? :scared:

I wanted to bump this question up again because I haven't been able to find anything yet. I need codes for the US AR Max if there is any.... :scared:

This is my last ditch effort now that I have an AR Max. Damn you lucky ass bastards that had GT4P and now GT4. :mad:

edit: figures there would be codes for the BMW demo... :rolleyes:

Ok, first I'd like to appologize for my ignorance with these code things... I'm jumping into this rather blind.

Anyway I found some codes I think for pal or non-us, at this point I think there's some converting you guys that know what your doing could do so that it is the us and will work for the AR Max??

Here's where it's originally taken from.... http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=129224&page=3&fpage=1&sid=1MX4LY

Code utk stop time limit utk demo GT4 Japanese menggunakan X-PLODER ver. 1 (PAL) ;

(M)
ECB78224 1456E79B

Stop time limit
1CB97868 3894E7A5

pakai code breaker boleh ker evo?aku takde expolder..

setakat ni tak de lagi... yang terbaru code utk Gameshark2 v. 1.9 :

(m)
ECB78224 1456E79B

Timelimit stop
4CB97868 1456E7A5

Ada juga codes utk AR Max, tetapi setakat yang aku try ni tak berjaya lagi

So, lastly... I thought I remember some saying on here that there was "hidden stuff on this demo that could be viewed or played?? is there any "hidden" stuff or iis it just what I see on the demo? :guilty: Hoping for other cars than the prius and that concept car.

Thanks for your help

Nick

VipFREAK
Ok, first I'd like to appologize for my ignorance with these code things... I'm jumping into this rather blind.

Anyway I found some codes I think for pal or non-us, at this point I think there's some converting you guys that know what your doing could do so that it is the us and will work for the AR Max??

Here's where it's originally taken from.... http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=129224&page=3&fpage=1&sid=1MX4LY

So, lastly... I thought I remember some saying on here that there was "hidden stuff on this demo that could be viewed or played?? is there any "hidden" stuff or iis it just what I see on the demo? :guilty: Hoping for other cars than the prius and that concept car.

Thanks for your help

Nick

Hello, this is my first post.

Those codes look like they're for the Japanese demo that came with volume 9 of The PlayStation magazine in Japan. Sorry!

Back