Any Z.O.E. Fans?

Just wanted to suggest Zone of the Enders 2: Second Runner for those with PS2s. This game kicks major ass. The graphics are gorgeous and the game mechanics are amazing. It can be pretty damn hard though.

Anyone out there play the original? I can't be the only one heh.

I've got zoe 2 as well, but never played zoe1 :(. I LOVE the game, but DAMN the last fight is hard....i mean, HOLY FRICKIN CRAP Anubis was HARD

It's well worth the money...or in my case, the dvdr - but I'd willingly pay for this title if I had the cash

The first one is out of print I think. Most people probably bought it for the Metal Gear demo.

ZOE 2 has a little movie thing to bring you up to speed on the series though. (For those of you who have'nt played the first one)If you can find the first one, pounce on it, ZOE 2 though should'nt be to hard to find and it has some improvements over the originol that make it almost perfect.

I have both games. ZOE 2 is definitely underrated, it has some of the best graphics and mech designs ever.

The game was good like for the first hour but pushing square three times and either triangle and ex became way to repetitive. (sorry for the retard language)

I only just picked ZOE up the other day (very cheap :D) I've only just started and haven't had a lot of time on the PS2 but it's brilliant. I'm on the communications antennae I think.

I know this has nothing to do with the game but its funny seeing you say zoe coz thats my sisters name and I have sen a few I love zoes. I'll shut up now.

I played the original game back in the day, can't remember if it was just the demo or if I had the full game, but I remember liking it.

Latest Posts

Back