Anybody get MotoGP 4 yet?

• Thread starter Arclite
  • 6 comments
3-Wheel Drive
This would probably be better posted in one of the gaming forums, not the TT forum, since it doesn't involve TT.

Quite right - its moved

Scaff

Yes I got it... nothing has changed.. very arcade...

Tourist Trophy is still the ultimate simulator without a doubt in my mind. The reason I got Moto GP 4 was just to have some fun, and I like the idea of getting up from 125 to MotoGP... that's one of many new additions.. in career mode.

Obviously there is no realism but the 125cc and 250cc bikes are fairly true to real life. Only the MotoGP class is very arcade like.

It's good fun, but it's not a simulation by any means.

I would suggest it but don't expect too much of it.

As for me.. I'm a brand new member and I watch every motorcycle roadrace known to man since I was 13. I'm 18 now. I'm going to Laguna Seca this July to watch Nicky hopefully kick some more a... lol I also like John Hopkins and Chris Vermeulen as my SN suggests.

My favorite bike on Tourist Trophy has to be the Moriwaki CBR1000RR Suzuka 8 hour.

I'm fairly quick.. or at least I think. Is a 1.35.7 on Valencia fast enough for you guys? I run high to mid 36's but that is my one lap great. How fast are you guys? I'm eager to hear.

Lastly I'm Marko... nice to "meet" all of you.

I got it, very arcady, but you can drift it, so yeah, it's fun!

I've got it.
The 125's and the 250's are loads of fun but the big bikes are still stuck supermoto physics.

The online is lots of fun too.

Its actually a lot better than I thought, just good old fun racing and a blast to play... its not TT but I don't think they were aiming for that more fun arcade than anything else :) ---- Randy

Latest Posts

Back