anybody have any ideas????

i need some help here guys what do you think i should make as hybrids????   what motors in what cars  and stuff like that.  im getting kind of bored mixing the same stuff all the time give me ideas and ill post the codes and stuff!!!   :)  ðŸ˜ˆ

Have you ever tried to see how much body height you can get out of a car?I think it would be cool to see a subaru with a lift kit on it.

Quote: from gearbrain on 10:58 pm on July 4, 2001[br]Have you ever tried to see how much body height you can get out of a car?I think it would be cool to see a subaru with a lift kit on it.
Good idea!  :D

ill have to try it and see what i get so far ive already gotten the spring rate down to 0.00 but the car just bounced all over the place and the ride height anything below 10 and the car does wheelies how high it can go lets see....

the lightest that ive had was -65,thousand and something but yet ive also had them at -2,  and 0 didnt do much good the car didnt really go anywhere and i tried the height max height is 255 and the car pretty much rolled and slid into the corners it was pretty cool i raised it up on the ameyiya rx-7 i even dropped the nose and raised the rear to make it look like a funny car that was pretty cool thanx for the idea now if i can just figure out how to wheelie and drop the car back down off the launch it would be a great drag car :)

well gearbrain check out the code list here:

http://www.rogs.dial.pipex.com/chartbw.htm

go to ride height and just enter ffff as the last four digits of the code and that will jack it up to 255 or use 0000 as the last four and you will be lowered and on the ground big pimpin'  :)  i cant remember for sure but if you use ff00 it will drop the nose and raise the tail look like a funny car then if that isnt right try 00ff  :)  have fun

well then just use the ride height code and enter the corresponding numbers i gave you up above :)  same as the motor code  :)  if your having trouble with the body and name codes ive noticed that the first two codes on the code list at :

http://www.rogs.dial.pipex.com/chartbw.htm

affect the name of the car also if you are trying to get an   LM body dont use the LM code to change the name at first that helped me out   p.s . to effectively change the body you need to be in the screen that list your cars not actually in the screen where you see the car :)  see if that helps you out :)

I just sit and mess with the digits untill I get the results I want. I don't recomend this procedure unless you have alot of time on your hands because this can take up to a couple days to do.

well by using 0000 the height will be nothing by using ffff it will be 255 so you pick anywhere in between :D  p.s. if your looking for a specific cars ride height code let me know  :)

Thanks,Klandrader.I got the height codes down pat now.I can now take a 2000hp vette and make it look like a late model dirt track car,raising the left front wheel completly off the ground on the turns of superspeedway.       I     AM     AMAZED!!!!  :D

:confused:I've just now signed up for this forum, and I'm just wondering, how do you exactly use those codes you guys are talking about?  I've got a gameshark pro 3.1 if that's any help.  I know it has to do with the memory edit, but I just don't understand because I don't use it often...except for when I used it to change what the words say in command and conquer: red alert.

well first off clarid if you use the memory editor then you must use the memory codes for example if the escudo motor code is 0632 the correct code of memory would be 32  60 the last two become the first two and and first two become the last two see how that works ;)  and for yoder you make hybrids by using a gameshark and the highest hp that ive heard of is around the 64,000 mark but i have yet to see it :)

well basically a hybrid is when you use parts off of other cars to put on another car for example put the escudo motor into the mini cooper then you have a 981 hp cooper :)

using certain gameshark codes each part ie racing trainy, muffler ,intercooler is a certain memory address and each stage of parts is the code for example the motor code would be ???????? o362 for the escudo motor my brain is kind of fried it been awhile since i explained this process hope that helps i cant remember the codes off the top of my head its been awhile since ive made them but i can get them hope this helps:D

ATTN: JAZZA

ok the code is 8 digits long then there are four more at the end for example 1122 the 11 would be the rear ride height and the 22 would be the front ride height putting the numbers to 0000 would give the car no height and putting them at ffff would raise the car to the maximum height hope that helps you can use any random number to determine how high you want your car just remember to count in hex 0123456789abcdef so you can use any of those 16 digits in any given order then once you find the height you want remember the number hope that helps you ! :)

Back