anybody know a good buell dealership? my XB12R RM needs work

I believe this has bad rotors... maybe pads or maybe a spongy line or something... hehe.
Moreover, I felt like the more I was graceful on it, the worse it handled. It wanted to be thrown into corners while braking WAAAAAAAAAAAAY early but atleast the power was really nice if you timed your tuck and pull right.

I had high hopes for this bike but it's lazy brakes ruin it for me. Sorta like the Ruf's in GT4.

well . . there is this place I know . . "GT Auto" . . but I'm not sure if they do bikes . . or brakes . . but they do awesome oil-changes . . :D

dropped the front and raised the brake for the front wheel... adjusted the gear ratios alittle and I'm cutting solid 60 second runs at Tsukuba.

NOW I like it. Almost my favorite right now.

maybe where you bought it services it? im sure buell offers brake package upgrades.

edit: i forgot i was in the tourist trophy forum.

Lightfighter
dropped the front and raised the brake for the front wheel... adjusted the gear ratios alittle and I'm cutting solid 60 second runs at Tsukuba.

NOW I like it. Almost my favorite right now.
My YZF-R1 does 59's lol and its a non racing

I dont care that you can get 59's with a street bike at tsukuba, lol. The thread was started to be a joke about an ill braking bike. I'm sorry you missed the fun in it and felt complelled to come in here beating on your chest.

Back