Anyone else pumped about MotoGP 2 from Namco

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by barryf1fan, Jan 8, 2002.

1. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

I'm really excited to see what Namco has done with this game. The first one was really good, it just needed more tracks and weather. Low and behold, Namco went and added more tracks and weather.

I was just curious if anyone else enjoyed the first MotoGP and were ready for the second one.

2. HUDSONJONES

HUDSONJONES

yeh loved the 1st one....
    can't wait for No.2, do you know when it is due for release?

3. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

it's due Jan 15 here in the states. I'm not sure when it's due in the UK though. I wouldn't think much after that.

4. HUDSONJONES

HUDSONJONES

cool, i will keep my eyes peeled for that one.... i have just sold moto gp1 to help pay for it so it better not be too far away....

5. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

Jump on www.ebgames.co.uk and check their website. (I'm pretty sure that's the correct url, might be ebworld.co.uk).

did you finish all the challenges in the first one. I'm about 3/4 the way through them and got bored. Now I just pop it in and run a season every once in a while. :D

6. HUDSONJONES

HUDSONJONES

same here, i got about 3/4 of the way through then gt3 came out and that kinda put moto gp on to a dusty shelf....still as i am 97% through gt3 i am ready for a new game.... i bet profesional level in the rain is going to be a *****!

7. Simon Tibbett

Simon Tibbett

I am pumped, I just pre ordered it today. So I am definatly getting it! :D