anyone know of good 2playergames

I love metal gear, gta, moh, and max payne, but i would like to be able to beat my friends at something. why don't they make a nice rpg 2player like halo or something.

just give me some ideas.

thanks

Attachments

• lynard sky.jpg
    lynard sky.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 105
Baldur's Gate: Dark alliance.
It's two player, but more of a cooperative effort rather than a competition between the two players.
My son's and I have a lot of fun with this one.

Zone of the Enders. superb graphics, awesome ***** slap ur friend action. and the single player is otay aswell. it starts off awesome and kinda gets...bleh. but it's fun to play and beat. the VS is awesome. you can play against cpu or player2, each get to pick from almost anyone in the game (no bosses except viola) and you can choose lvl (strength). and there are plenty of boards to choose from. really fast paced game. so much fun!! did i mention it should be mad cheap?

Well, Gil beat me to the punch on Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance which is my favorite 2 player cooperative game in recent memory.
If you want to pound on your friends, I'd look for racing games like GT3, Wipeout (weapon based hover racing), and SSX (amongst others)
Fighting games are good too, Tekken tag (Tekken 4 is coming soon), Virtua Fighter 4 (very deep, not for everyone), Capcom Vs. SNK 2, or Bloody Roar 3 (ver accesible, a little to easy to play, but entertaining)
Twisted Metal Black is also a good choice as well (Vehicular Combat at it's best)
As for games Similar to Halo, there is Half-life, Timesplitters, and Red Faction. (None are as good as Halo, but they are the best there is on the PS2.)

If you've got XBOX, check out Hunter: The Reckoning. It's a lot like Gauntlet Legends, but with better graphix, zombies, and SHOTGUNS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Takumi Fujiwara
If you've got XBOX, check out Hunter: The Reckoning. It's a lot like Gauntlet Legends, but with better graphix, zombies, and SHOTGUNS!!!!!!!!

I love that game. I need to buy that real soon.

The only prob ive had, is that upon reaching the final boss and entering arkady's ececution chambet, the XBOX cuts to the screen with settings, music, etc and says the data is corrupted or whatnot.

Tekken Tag for 2 player game. Me and my friend would play this for hours and hours on end. With yours truly coming out victorious of course.:D:P

Originally posted by viper_maniac

I love that game. I need to buy that real soon.

ugh... I've got Hunter the Reckoning, and have grown to hate it. It's too repetitive, and the graphics only get it so far with the floaty controls. It's overly difficult as well (if it were a good game, I'd love that, but as a bad game I want to put in a minimum of effort to complete it before it gets shelved indefinitely.)

Timesplitters is great for MP, I agree, especially if tou make insane levels with flashing lights and use explosive weapons, then put on some insane music.

foreal timesplitters is one of the greats its was the first game along with RRV that I had with my ps2 not too long afterward I bought a ps2 multi-tap for some real fun

Madden 2002 is fun when you have 8 of your friends playing. My bro made his Varsity team last year and always had a bunch of friends bring over the Multi-taps and controllers, then they'd have 8 people playing at once, all of them playing themselves.

I think Midnight Club is a pretty good 2 player game.;) Havin' high speed races around the perimeter in New York.😈:burnout:

BTW- What's SSBM?:confused:

I'm surprised I haven't seen NBA Street on here :0 That's easily my favorite multiplayer game on the PS2, my friends and I sit there for hours upon hours at a time kickin' ass and talkin' smack :)

Originally posted by SublimeDood10
I'm surprised I haven't seen NBA Street on here :0 That's easily my favorite multiplayer game on the PS2, my friends and I sit there for hours upon hours at a time kickin' ass and talkin' smack :)
That's a pretty fun game, but my friend got it almost as soon as it came out, and we've played the **** out of it now.:)

Originally posted by Saleen Man
I think Midnight Club is a pretty good 2 player game.;) Havin' high speed races around the perimeter in New York.😈:burnout:

BTW- What's SSBM?:confused:

SSBM = Super Smash Brothers Melee.

For the Gamecube:)

Back