Anyone Know Will ACC Go on sale for PS4 Tonight @ Midnight?(Or a Timezone)

• Thread starter KenboZX10r
  • 69 comments
I’m heartsick now. I was so looking forward to downloading this at midnight here in the US

I’m so ready for a new racing game

I wonder if Sony is giving them problems because they are not GTS? Maybe I give them too much credit. Maybe I’m bored and need a good conspiracy right now.

Its not in their hands.

Sony will update the store at some point during tuesday, depending wich region you are in. Then it will be aviable.
I wish I knew how it really worked. I’ve been buying my games digitally for the entire lifespan of my PS4 and I’ve always purchased or downloaded right at, or a couple minutes after midnight.

I wish I knew how it really worked. I’ve been buying my games digitally for the entire lifespan of my PS4 and I’ve always purchased or downloaded right at, or a couple minutes after midnight.

FE439D2B-FD64-4A61-B2E3-77ECDEEA0E6D.jpeg

I’m heartsick now. I was so looking forward to downloading this at midnight here in the US

I’m so ready for a new racing game

I wonder if Sony is giving them problems because they are not GTS? Maybe I give them too much credit. Maybe I’m bored and need a good conspiracy right now.
Man i feel the Same Way. I've been playing it for a Couple of months now on PC but everyone Can't go out and dump a grand to play something Different? I've got 4 GtSport friends Itching to play something else and we were Hoping to download it at MidNight Tonight

Midnight here, not available on the PS store. This is exceptionally rare - I buy all my games digitally, often at release, whether or not they were available for pre-order, and almost every game I've bought in the five years I've had my PS4 has been available from midnight.

The big question for me was why wouldn’t Sony allow them to put it up for pre-order?

Either way, I’m stoked for this game despite it’s flaws. I don’t do much racing anymore so I’m hoping this will rekindle my interest. I’ll be checking the ps store at 5am before work to make sure it’s ready for when I get home.

That is not how it actually works. Midnight, on the dot, pretty much every single time. I only remember a few exceptions.

i’ve bought dozens of games digitally on xbox and ps4 and they were always available at midnight for me.

That is not how it actually works. Midnight, on the dot, pretty much every single time. I only remember a few exceptions.
i’ve bought dozens of games digitally on xbox and ps4 and they were always available at midnight for me.
It's 6.45 am on the 23rd here (Australia) right now and it's not on the PS Store, so it's not like that everywhere unfortunately. I just checked... again :embarrassed::)

It's 6.45 am on the 23rd here (Australia) right now and it's not on the PS Store, so it's not like that everywhere unfortunately. I just checked... again :embarrassed::)

Yeah true. I live in the eastern time zone which I think has the largest population out of all of them over here. :lol:

United States Eastern Time Zone: Between myself and my kids, I’ve digitally purchased, roughly 60 games in the last 3 years alone. Every single one was available at midnight, sometimes moments later.

Like a child with no patience, I’ve been checking the PS store multiple times a day every single day since the original announcement. Someone even reminded me that it was determined that the game would not be available for pre-order. With that knowledge, like a hopeful idiot, I still continued checking the store every day multiple times per day.

At my age as an adult with a profession, I would normally be embarrassed to admit what I just admitted. But, I feel like you guys would understand and not judge me:nervous:

That’s how ready I am for a new racing game!

Pre order games allow downloading 48 hours ahead of launch and are playable at midnight at the start of the day of release. Games that you don't pre order have to wait until the usual update time in your local PSN store which in the UK is somewhere around 5 to 6pm usually.

Pre order games allow downloading 48 hours ahead of launch and are playable at midnight at the start of the day of release. Games that you don't pre order have to wait until the usual update time in your local PSN store which in the UK is somewhere around 5 to 6pm usually.
I pre ordered it on Xbox ,a week ago,does this mean I will be able to play it at midnight tonight?

I preordered from Best Buy with instore pickup. I could have ordered free same day delivery, but timely delivery to my home has been hit & miss lately.

Not here. Midnight is when the store updates with new games.

Back